Still testing and working out bugs, of which there are a few. I have not had as much time as I anticipated I would and I only lead raids once a week for the time being so I don't have as many opportunities to test it out. Currently the roll and assign works when you do no more than 4 open rolls at a time and do not restart a roll before it finishes, until I am able to fix the issues with it.
Adds extra options to the master loot frame.
1. Sort master looter player frame list by name: when you assign loot to a player using Blizzard's default "Assign Loot", this will sort the list by names instead of class.
2. Hide confirmation with the default "Assign Loot": when assigning loot via Blizzard's default "Assign Loot" button, there will be no confirmation to pass the loot out to the selected player; it will be given directly to the player.
3. Show confirmation with LMT's "Roll and Assign": when using the extra "Roll and Assign" button, there will be a static popup that will give you 1-30 sec to cancel passing the loot out to the winner (in case you'd like to override the winner).
4. Show confirmation with LMT's "Assign to Random": when using the extra "Assign to Random" button, there will be a static popup that will give you 1-30 sec to cancel passing the loot out to the winner (in case you'd like to override the winner).
1. "Roll and Assign": Starts a loot roll for the item. When the loot roll is finished, the item will be automatically passed out to the winner. If you want to have a chance to cancel the assignment, you can enable a timer in the options.
2. "Assign to Random": Passes the loot out to a random player. If you want to have a chance to cancel the assignment, you can enable a timer in the options.
3. "Loot Item": Loot the item to your bags.
4. "Assign to Reserver": If you have set a reserver for this item, this option will be enabled to hand the loot directly to that player if they are in the party.
To set up reserves, open up the options and in the first editbox ("Exact Item Name (Case Sensitive)"), type in the name of the item you want to reserve. This must be exact or it will not work. Do not have extraneous spaces and characters. Everything must be spelled correctly and properly capitalized. In the second editbox ("Player-ServerName (Case Sensitive)") type in the name of the player who will be reserving the item. Do not use any spaces or extra characters (except apostrophes where appropriate). There should be only a hyphen to separate the name and realm. This is also case sensitive, so realm names need to be capitalized appropriately and the player name needs to be capitalized.
Failure to input the correct data will not hurt anything, but it also won't show up if the item drops (or if the name is wrong, may not show that the player is in the group).
If you omit the server name from the reserver, it will be assumed that the player is on your realm.
To open up the options use the slash commands "/lmt" or "/loottools".
Note: this addon is still in its early stages, so if you have any requests/suggestions or any bugs, please leave a comment here so I can work on it. Thanks!
09/09/2014 Rewritten code to improve some bugs. Temporarily disabled confirmation on LMT assignments. 08/25/2014 First upload.