|Go to Page...|
DuffedUI is a minimalistic Interface for PvE and most of the PvP-Content. It provides many plugins like Nameplate-Debuffs, Cooldowntracking (PvE & PvP), a global design and many other things.
Download and extract the archive to your WoW-Directory and login. After login you will see at first the installation-window. Proceed all steps and enjoy your new UI!
DuffedUI comes with a own Configpanel. To configure the UI hit ESC and click the button DuffedUI. If you want to config the AddOnSkins (copyright by [email protected]) hit as well ESC and click the button Enhanced Config.
For Bugreports please use the comment-section here on wowinterface.com or make a ticket on GitHub
- /version => Shows the actual version of DuffedUI
- /reset => Reset the entire UI-Settings to default
- /install => Begin the installation process of DuffedUI
- /moveui => Unlock the moving feature
- AddOnSkins from Azilroka (Do not update from other source due to changes I had made)
- Enhanced Config (Do not update from other source due to changes I had made)
Credits for the included AddOnSkins goes to Azilroka
And for all help for the UI, code, ideas and support: Tukz, Hydra, Elv, Azilroka, Caith, Ishtara, Hungtar, Tulla, P3lim, Alza, Roth, Tekkub, Shestak, Caellian, Haleth, Nightcracker, Haste, humfras aka Shinizu, Hizuro, Duugu, Phanx, ObbleYeah
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.