|Go to Page...|
This UI is heavily influenced by Skullflowers UI. I included his UI folder to get access to his font and
other textures when i re-tailored it to my own liking. Seeing as Skullflower discontinued the UI due to
time constraints i thought of uploading my own edit of it. I've changed some things. Party/Raid/40-Raid
frames, some OCD pixel changes and other various things such as Heal Prediction on frames as an
example. Seeing as i don't know anything about coding addons i cannot troubleshoot any errors that's
found. If you find any errors you could try to narrow it down to a single addon and try to contact the
creator of that addon.
This UI is tailored for 1920x1080 with UI Scale of 0.71111111111111 (should be set with the installation
properly), i can't vouch for other resolutions. If for some reason you'll see bigger borders then there's
an issue with the game's internal resolution and your monitors resolution.
Try this thread to fix the pixel perfection.
- AddOnSkins (Additional skins for AddOns to match the look of ElvUI.)
- AdvancedInterfaceOptions (Restores access to removed interface options in Legion.)
- AngryKeystones (Adds additinal information about bonus chests and progress bar to mythic keystone objective tracker.)
- BadBoy (A simple spam blocker & reporter.)
- BigWigs (Modular, lightweight, non-intrusive approach to boss encounter warnings.)
- CleanBossButton (Removes the blizzard texture from the Boss Button.)
- Clique (Simply powerful click-casting interface.)
- DejaCharacterStats (Dejablue's improved character stats panel view.)
- ElvUI (A full user interface replacement addon for World of Warcraft.)
- ElvUI_Enhanced (Plugin-Enhancements for ElvUI.)
- ElvUI_Skullflower (Skullflower's UI.)
- ElvUI_VisualAuraTimers (Timers on the auras near the minimap.)
- ErrorFilter (Filters the errors displayed in the UIErrorsFrame.)
- LittleWigs (Boss warnings for 5-man dungeons & scenarios.)
- MaxCam (Increase max camera distance.)
- Pawn (Calculates scores for items to help you find upgrades for your gear.)
- Postal (Enhanced Mailbox support.)
- Reflux (Addon to switch all your AceDB profiles via slash command.)
- Skada (Modular damage meter.)
- World Quest Tracker (Make it more easy to see world quests.)
We will be using ReFlux to switch all profiles on the fly to reduce the hazzle doing it manually on all the addons.
- Go to http://www.tukui.org/dl.php and download the latest ElvUI.
- Backup your own Fonts, Interface and WTF folders in case you want your old setup back.
First time installer:
1. Copy everything from the ZIP file into World of Warcraft installation folder.
2. Rename the folders inside WTF to correspond to your ACCOUNTNAME, Servername and Charactername.
3. Login and press the "Finish" button on the topcenter.
4. Press "Disable" on the ElvUI nag screen and press "Hide".
5. Type "/reflux Switch Hetsig" to switch all profiles to Hetsig. (Capital H is required!)
6. Type /bigwigs and set the profile to "Hetsig". Not sure why bigwigs isn't switching correctly.