This is the UI I've used since the release of Wod.
All Credit goes to Alzu for creating the original UI.
It is mainly focused around healing, but can be used for other roles too.
Currently it has three Weak Aura Setups for Healers being Disc Priest, Holy Priest, Resto Druid and Resto Shaman.
Bars are hidden by Default but you can switch the Bartender profile to "Leveling" to see the bars and adjust keybinds. I would also suggest creating two macros for the profiles to quickly switch between them.
The UI is based around a 1980x1080 resolution ( haven't tested it with other ones ).
All credit goes to Alzu and the individual addon authors, without them my UI would not have been possible.
1. Make a backup of your WTF, Interface & Fonts (if you have one) folders.
2. Download and extract my UI to your desktop.
3. Go into the WTF folder, enter the Account folder, and rename the folder called YOURACCOUNTNAME to your own account name all in caps.
4. Enter the YOURACCOUNTNAME folder and change the folder called YourServer into your server name.
5. Enter the YourServer folder and change the folder YourCharacter into your character name.
6. Put my WTF, Fonts and Interface folder in the place where your own folders used to be.
7. When loading up WoW make sure that you select "Load out of Date Addons" and after entering the game you will need to change the profiles. Most profiles are called "Default".