User interface was designed with simplicity and minimalism in mind. Tried to remove as much clutter on screen as possible, allowing the player to focus on the game, rather than a bunch of panels on the screen. With a little tweaking, it should be functional for all classes.
Installation Instructions -
- Download the most recent version of ElvUI from here; http://www.tukui.org/dl.php.
- Extract Imerzion UI and ElvUI and place the ElvUI files into 'Interface > Addons'.
- Go into the WTF Folder and change the Account Name to your Account Name, the Server Name to your Server Name and the Character Name to your Character Name.
- Place all folders into your World of Warcraft directory
- Launch up the game, make sure all addons are enabled
- Type /ec in chat, set the profile to Krethas - Doomhammer
- Type /bigwigs in chat, set the profile to Krethas - Doomhammer
- Type /bt in chat, set the profile to Krethas - Doomhammer
*If anything looks out of place after following the above steps, let me know in the comments section
Upcoming Features -
The interface is subject to change, more features will be added over time. I can only do what I can with the time that I've got.
*All credit goes to the addon authors, this UI wouldn't be possible without them
Version 2.0.0 -
- Complete revamp due to loss of files
- WeakAuras removed
Version 1.0.3 -
- Added MiksScrollingBattleText
- Added OmniCC
- Added Vengeance Auras
- Added Elemental Shaman Auras
- Removed ls_toasts
- Made other minor changes and tweaks
Version 1.0.2 -
- Switched font, now using Expressway
- Fixed Boss Unit Frames
- Removed Aura Debuff Bars
- Removed SexyMap
- Removed WorldQuestTracker
- Removed XIV Databar
- Tweaked Skada
- Other minor changes and fixes
Version 1.01 -
- Added and re-positioned WeakAuras
- Tweaked UF Positions
- Cleaned some code