PocketHelper - Helping decent rogues make a better living
PocketHelper is designed to ease the life of a rogue attempting to pick
pockets. When in stealth with an active target, it places a Pick Pocket
action button in the middle of the screen. If a target's pocket is picked
successfully, it then replaces the button with the next item from the
Thus you can click the same place repeatedly to pick pocket and loot, this
makes the process much faster than having to move the mouse over the loot
To work, you must have the Pick Pocket skill somewhere (anywhere, it
will find it) on your action bars.
You can use the following commands to configure the addon:
/pockethelper Get command usage and current version/config
/pockethelper enable Turn on pockethelper
/pockethelper disable Turn off pockethelper
/pockethelper scale <num> Set button scaling (default 1.25)
/pockethelper alpha <num> Set action alpha (default 0.5)
/pockethelper xoffset <num> Set X offset (default 0, can be negative)
/pockethelper yoffset <num> Set Y offset (default 0, can be negative)
/pockethelper inrange <flag> Set whether to hide if out of range (0/1)
/pockethelper reset Reset all settings
There's also a keybinding you can set to toggle whether pockethelper is
active or hidden.
If you can provide missing localizations, please email me with the
appropriate locale specific strings, at the very least with then name
the Pick Pocket spell in your locale, and what the locale is
(Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and I'll update the addon accordingly.
v1.2 - 2006-12-02
* Fixed some last minute action visibility bugs, and removed debug spam.
v1.1 - 2006-11-29
* Updated for WoW 2.0
v1.0 - 2006-08-29
* Updated for 1.12 build
v0.7 - 2006-03-27
* Updated for 1.10 build
v0.6 - 2006-01-03
* Fixed bug with detection of stealth entry in 1.9
v0.5 - 2005-07-21
* Fixed frFR localization.
* Keeps loot button visible longer if target moves away but loot is
* Added checkcombat option.
v0.4 - 2005-07-19
* Added frFR localization for spell name.
* Added options (do /pockethelper to view)
* Added hide/unhide toggle key binding
* Added optional range check mode
v0.3 - 2005-07-18
* Added deDE localization for spell name.
* Moved many of the global symbols into a table for cleanliness.
* PocketHelper button is set to 50% alpha to be less obtrusive.