|Go to Page...|
== SomeAssemblyRequired 1.11 ==
by Wikwocket ([email protected])
Note: This AddOn is not currently being updated. It should still work overall (probably until Cataclysm changes a lot of things). Unfortunately I have not been playing WoW as regularly and I do not have the time to update my AddOns. If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]
This AddOn displays ingredients (and subingredients) of crafted items in the tooltip. It was written to help with professions that require crafting subcomponents in order to craft a big item.
SomeAssemblyRequired will learn recipes and their ingredients from your tradeskill windows. Depending on lag, you may need to open your tradeskill windows a few times, but after that SomeAssemblyRequired will remember all your characters' recipes.
Ingredient information will be added to tooltips, unless the Control button is held (in case the tooltip goes off the screen when ingredients are expanded). Also, recipes from a tradeskill can be forcible re-learned by holding Control when you open a tradeskill window, in case recipe ingredients change in a patch.
Type /someassemblyrequired or /sar to display options. Here is a list of options:
This will change whether SomeAssemblyRequired will show ingredients in tooltips.
/someassemblyrequired level [number]
This will set the number of levels of subingredients that will be shown. Set to 1 to only show basic ingredients. The default is 10, which should show all ingredients for most items. Ingredients that have subingredients beyond the current display level will be indicated in the tooltip.
This will toggle whether subtotals are shown after subingredients of items that you need more than one of. This is helpful for items that require multiple subingredients that you need to assemble.
This will toggle whether a summary of all required ingredients is shown after the ingredient tree. This is very helpful for creating complicated items from scratch with the base ingredients.
This will reset SomeAssemblyRequired's database of recipes and ingredients.
I hope you find this mod useful. Feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
=== Version history: ===
SomeAssemblyRequired 1.11 (WoW 2.4.3):
* Checked mod for compatibility with Wrath of the Lich King beta.
* Added check for recipes that create multiple items. Now their tooltips will display as "Ingredients to make 5:" and so on.
* Removed support for myAddOns.
SomeAssemblyRequired 1.10 (WoW 2.1.3):
* Added support for LinkWrangler AddOn tooltips.
SomeAssemblyRequired 1.9 (WoW 2.1.0):
* Added ability to force relearning all recipes in a tradeskill by holding Control when opening the tradeskill window. This is useful since in 2.1 some recipes had the ingredient costs adjusted or reduced.
SomeAssemblyRequired 1.8 (WoW 2.0.12):
* Fixed recognition of some transmutes, like Arcanite Bar and Primal Might.
* Added knothide leathers to types of leather that won't have subingredients displayed.
SomeAssemblyRequired 1.7 (WoW 2.0.6):
* Converted tooltip functionality to use new OnTooltipSetItem function, for efficiency.
SomeAssemblyRequired 1.6 (WoW 2.0.1):
* Updated Fizzwidget tooltip library for compatibility with WoW 2.0.1.
SomeAssemblyRequired 1.5 (WoW 2.0):
* Updated Fizzwidget tooltip library for compatibility with WoW 2.0.
SomeAssemblyRequired 1.4 (WoW 1.12):
* Added code update for compatibility with future versions of WoW.
* Limited display of leather type subingredients, so 1 Rugged Leather doesn't appear to need 2160 Ruined Leather Scraps!
SomeAssemblyRequired 1.3 (WoW 1.11):
* Added new options to display subingredient subtotals and an ingredient summary. Note that these options default to off if you are updating SAR, to enable type /sar subotals and /sar summary.
SomeAssemblyRequired 1.2 (WoW 1.10):
* Updated Fizzwidget tooltip library to add additional tooltip modifications.
SomeAssemblyRequired 1.1 (WoW 1.8):
* Updated tooltip detection to work with many more types of tooltips! Special thanks go to Gazmik Fizzwidget's wonderful tooltip library (fizzwidget.com, used with permission).
* Tooltip ingredient listing should now work in the tradeskill window, auction house, clicked-on item links, quest window, and more!
* Added support for myAddOns 2.4 AddOn control panel.
SomeAssemblyRequired 1.0 (WoW 1.6):
* Initial release.