- Independent data set for player and each pet.
- Tracks attacks, tanking, healing.
- Hits, crits, DOTs, misses, parries, blocks, dodges, deflects, resists.
- Optionally track melees of each warrior stance / druid form separately.
- Buttons to delete data of an attack or whole character/pet.
- DPS, IDPS, HPS for player and pet.
- 3 data sets : all fights, session, last fights for stats and DPS.
- Configuration window.
- Should work on all languages.
The core message parsing engine is based on Recap, I also learned a lot from CombatStats, so thanks to the authors of both addons!
1.6 - 2007/3/16
- Replaced CompostLib with internal mini-compost.
- Fixed tooltip blocking DPS frame when frame is located around bottom left of the screen.
- Added OptionalDeps to TOC.
1.5 - 2006/12/11
- Works with 20000 (Updated the libraries and new lua5.1 syntax by Nytefire), I didn't have time to test it yet but should work fine.)
1.4 - 2006/9/17
- TOC 11200.
- Updated libraries. You'll need at least FuBar_KombatStats-2.0-1.4 for this version.
- Fixed DPS value displaying "1.$" when "add pet to player" is set.
- Added slider to change the value of "constant button width".
- Partial blocks will be added to block count.
- Fixed melee attacks for different shapeshift/stance weren't being recorded separately.
1.3 - 2006/7/20
- Forgot to update TOC to 11100.
- Added tooltip description to all options.
- Added option: set frame scale.
- Added option: hide pet DPS value when no pet.
- Added option: constant dps frame width.
- Fixed some stupid mistakes I have made:
* pet data were being added to player data in 1.2
* a character called 'attack' appearing at character dropdown menu.
1.2 - 2006/7/19
- Fixed sometimes the skill name 'melee' were shown as a '0'.
- Independent melee stats for different shapeshift forms. (It was there but not working)
1.1 - 2006/7/14
- Some minor changes for Titan plugin.
1.0 - 2006/7/14
- Complete rewrite, saved variables is NOT compatible with previous version.
- Many changes here and there so I will just list the important ones.
- Independent DPS stats for each pet.
- Tweaked Stats frame to make it more clean.
- Load on demand DPS frame.
- Option frame replaced with drop down menu.
- Tracks crushing blow for defensive melee stats, glancing blows for offensive melee stats.
- Defensive stats for each school of element (fire, frost etc).