BatFu -- Battlegrounds plugin for FuBar. Latest SVN version can be downloaded from [url]http://files.wowace.com/FuBar_BattlegroundFu/FuBar_BattlegroundFu.zip[url]
- Queue timer display for all battlegrounds queues
- Change/Join/Leave from the right-click menu
- Left-click the queue text display to cycle through queued battlefield instance windows
- Tooltip displays more detailed timers, and can be detached to work as an on-screen frame
- Option to invert the progress timer (count down from the estimated time)
- Colored timers for quick checking of how much time got before the next battle.
- Displays scoreboard summary for your character in shorthand format on the bar
- In addition to your queue timers, the tooltip can also display following while in battle:
+ Full scoreboard summary for your character
+ Team Sizes
+ Team Scores (AB/WSG)
+ Number of Bases Held (AB)
+ Objective Status report w/ Timers (AB/AV)
+ Flag Carriers -- click to target (WSG)
- The battlefield scoreboard can be displayed by left-clicking on the text in the bar (configurable to show only the scoreboard inside a battleground, or to cycle through the scoreboard plus other battlegrounds' instance windows)
- Tooltip can be detached for keeping a constant eye on the state of the battle
- Updated for WoW-2.x
Time-to-Victory support added
Many tweaks and bugfixes
Converted to FuBar 1.2 embedded libraries
Clicking on a battlefield queue in the tooltip opens its corresponding BattlefieldFrame
German GloryLib translations by Elkano should allow AB stuff to work on deDE clients
Added filter to allow status display of only contested nodes
deDE localization by Golonator. Thanks!
Fixed nil value bug on line 615
Added ability to hide bar text
Re-release with new CORRECT GloryLib release API; sorry about the delay.
Thanks to ckknight, Tekkub, and the members of #wowace for all your help!
Lots of minor code tweaks and cleanup
Added display for number of bases controlled in Arathi Basin
Updated GloryLib to rev350
Migration to GloryLib for data handling
Added CTF Flag Carrier tooltip display; click to target the specified flag carrier.
Scrutinized code, lots of small optimizations
Added battlefield team scores to tooltip
Updated right-click menu displays for detached tooltips
Fixed an error when tooltip contains nil data and is visible (i.e. from being detached) when loading the UI (also fixed from Boss's end)
Detachable tooltip TEST release -- USE WITH CAUTION and only with the latest version of FuBar!
Cleaned up some code
Added option for OnClick() to only toggle scoreboard when inside the battlegrounds
Added team size display to tooltip
Transition to BabbleLib
Fixed the battlefield objective initializations on battleground entrance/switching problem. Really.
Fixed bpCompatible -> fuCompatible
Fixed some FuBar naming conventions
Battlefield objective table initialization on entering/switching battlegrounds (hopefully!) fixed
Switch-over to FuBar naming scheme
Feature complete: Full queue management, battlegrounds objectives, player stats, completely configurable.
bpCompatible typo fixed >8P
Rudimentary queue management added
Many bugs squashed, including the screwy nils with for loops and table indices
Updated for new tooltip API
Fixed some AV objective status changes that weren't registering