Transportation is a precise business. Without precise calculations you could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it?
The Transporter plugin to FuBar will assist you in dematerializing yourself all over the place by providing easy access to all your transportation methods.
Inspired by InnBound and Titan Portals.
With the release of version 2.0 the only dependency is now FuBar version 2.0 or higher. TransporterFu is now using Ace2/FuBar2 and because of this it is required that if you are upgrading from a non-2.x version to delete the old addon dir before extracting this one into your addons directory. (The new version has a different directory name, if you don't delete the old one, you'll probably end up running two Transporter versions side by side)
- Resurrected for WoW 2.x courtesy of Ruldar
- Updated to FuBar2/Ace2
- more code cleanup
- converted to use CrayonLib and AbacusLib
- requires FuBar 1.2.2052 or higher
- Added default of Hearthstone when no option is selected (fresh install)
- Fix for bug #1079, text not scaling.
- Removed constants file, wasn't needed anymore
- Icon is now dynamically generated for all methods
- Possible fix to bug 1071
- update to FuBar 1.2 API
- added ability to show the selected method and/or cooldown on the panel. In the case of the Hearthstone/Astral recall it will display the inn you are bound to.
- now using embedded PeriodicTable and SpecialEvents
- fixed debug messages (feature req #536)
- possible fix for icon display bug (untested)
- Updated for FuBar 0.9.99.335
- included AceTooltip in the package (needed by SpecialEvents)
- name change, because BossPanel has become FuBar
- fixed display icon bug
- fixed localization bug
- fixed method display sorting
- added German translation (courtesy of the Arcane Trickster)
- optimized update system
- fixed bug for registering with SpecialEvents
- changed the way initial item detection is handled
- fixed tooltip bug
- changed toc to 11000
- massive rewrite of update system
- optional dependency added: PeriodicTable
- trinkets now supported, along with most other items (provided PeriodicTable is installed)
- optional dependency added: SpecialEvents
- item updates are now much less resource intensive if SpecialEvents is installed
- major code rewrite, updates should be much less resource intensive, though there is one bug with the new style (see Known Bugs above)
- Now supports mounts
- minor update for changes in BossPanel 0.4.23