Lightweight XP bar with a nice set of features, the text display is customisable, the default setting resembles the following:
Exp: 1234/56789 (7586) :: 12.5% through level 34 :: 1234 XP left :: 12 kills to level
You can access two different menus to configure XPBarNone.
Shift + Right Click: This accesses the main configuration menu. It's the same menu you could get through the slash commands, but in a nice graphical form.
Control + Right Click: This menu allows you to select which faction you would like to watch on your XP Bar.
Update TOC for 4.0.0
Properly redraw XPBars when setting width.
Fix clicking bars in 4.0.0
This is the changelog for many versions, all inside one, main points are...
Upgraded to Ace3 (This means your options will likely be reset).
Added option to set colour of text.
Show the reputation for faction headers like "Alliance Vanguard" in the tooltip.
Fixes for texture tiling introduced by Blizzard in 3.3.3
Added [nLVL] token for showing what the next level is.
TOC bump for 3.1
Updated TOC for 3.0.2
Added slider bar to General options to set position of text on the bar.
Fixed rep menu not working properly due to Blizzard API change.
Added averaging to the Kills to Level number. Now averages over the last 10 XP gains.
Added the Smooth V2 texture.
Added options for setting the background bar colour and colour of the exalted reputation bar.
Use the exalted reputation bar colour everywhere it should be used.
Updated TOC for 2.4
Fix some issues with frame ordering introduced in 2.4. Blizzard must have changed something behind the scenes.
Upgraded to LibSharedMedia-3.0
Added an option for "Dynamic Bars". This is useful for people using the default settings. It will hide the XP bar on your maximum level characters, and show the XP bar on your low level characters. Enabling the Dynamic Bars disables the "Mouse Over" and "Show Reputation" options, since Dynamic Bars is handing those for you.
- Happy new year!
- Updated TOC
- Made Exalted factions stand out, used the colour from the WoW armory.
- Added an option to show Zero for various values instead of an empty string. ie. 0 or 0% rested experience will be able to be shown instead of nothing.
- When the player hits the max level for their account, automatically switch to "reputation only mode".
- Not a real update. I forgot to attach the file the first time around. Oops ;)
- Added two new runes to the reputation text. [needRep] and [needPC], will show you the raw reputation and percentage of reputation that you need to progress to the next rep level.
- Added LiteStep texture.
- Fixed the issue where XPBarNone sometimes wouldn't be able to find textures from other addons after loading.
- Fixed the issue (It Works For Me, YMMV, etc) where the Dewdrop menus would sometimes move when they updated. For example, after selecting a new faction to watch.
- Added a screen clamping option. Useful for rescuing XPBarNone should it manage to disappear off the screen, it will also prevent this from ever happening. Defaults to ON.
- Replaced SurfaceLib with SharedMediaLib
- Added new [needPC] XP rune, shows how many percent you need to level up.
- Added a graphical config menu using Waterfall-1.0. '/xpbn config'
- Added a new option to autowatch factions which you gain rep with.
- XP and Reputation strings are now customisable. See the README.txt in the .zip for information on the runes you can use to customise them.
- Enhanced the reputation menu (Ctrl+Right Click), titles for faction headers are now shown and can be clicked to collapse or expand a section.
- Improved the tooltip in the reputation menu. It now shows you the current/max rep levels and a percentage for the faction you're currently mousing over.
- Various cleanups in the code.
- Added Korean locale, thanks to next96.
- Enhanced the Reputation menu (Ctrl + Right-click).
-- Headers between sections of the menu are now clickable to hide/show that section, it also now shows the name of that reputation group.
- Fixed missing AceLocale-2.2 in Libs directory and TOC.
- If the edit box isn't shown when we shift-click to spam our current XP, it is now automatically shown.
- Other small changes. Check the included ChangeLog if you really need to know.
- Font is now based on GameFontNormal, meaning any changes made by ClearFont should be picked up.
- Now using Surface (library) for textures. This means that you may have a wider range of textures to choose from if any of your other addons also use Surface.
- Added localisation to the majority of the addon. Only enUS is included at the moment.
- Set more sensible stepping on a few of the options.
- Finally organized the options menu. Options are now sorted by three categories: General, Experience and Reputation.
- Added a "Bubble" option. Texture and basic patch thanks to Cidrei.
- Bumped version to 2.0 to be inline with my other Ace2 addons.
- Added option to show rested XP as a percentage.
- Added two new textures: Glaze (thanks haste) and BantoBar (thanks ag).
- Added a few new textures.
- Fixed the profile support.
- Initial Release of XPBarNone. See AceXPBar history to review past notes.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com