|Go to Page...|
- Search *all* tradeskill / crafting windows
- Search by name, reagent, required tools or for which recipes you have materials
- Link reagents/materials for an recipe to chat
- Hooks into the existing UI to be as lightweight as possible, loading only when requested
- Plays nicely with Autocraft
- Offers 'fastenchant' functionality that hides the enchant overwrite confirmation dialogue
There are a lot of different mods out there that have similar functionality, but they all either add too many features or don't have the right one. If you're looking to add a simple search to your tradeskill/crafting windows, cgCrafty should fit that niche perfectly.
cgCrafty offers search functionality to your crafting/tradeskill windows in a lightweight, unobtrusive way. The mod will add a small window attached to the bottom of the currently open crafting/tradeskill window. As of version 2.0, you may also link the required reagents/materials required in order to construct/craft the selected item to chat. cgCrafty will not hook into or capture any events until you've actually opened either of the crafting or tradeskill windows. It is written for speed, efficiency and most of all, usability.
To turn off the mod or access fastenchant, check out the slash commands: /cgc or /cgcrafty