* Collapsible outfit categories.
* Colorized outfit names; blue if an item in outfit is banked, red if an item is missing.
* Left-click on icon or text to toggle the main Outfitter config pane.
* Option to hide outfits having missing items.
* Option to remove prefixes from outfit names displayed in FuBar.
* Option to limit the length of text displayed in FuBar.
* Option to hide Outfitter's minimap button.
Roll the mouse over OutfitterFu to see a tooltip containing your list of outfits from Outfitter. Left-click on an outfit to change into it. If an outfit is blue, then an item in that outfit is banked (Bank frame must be open to detect this state). If an outfit is red, then an item in that outfit cannot be found. Click the OutfitterFu icon or text to toggle the main Outfitter configuration window.
# Install FuBar and Outfitter.
# Copy the `FuBar_OutfitterFu` directory to your `WoW/Interface/AddOns` directory.
* Updated toc for 2.1
* Added option to hide Outfitter minimap button
* Korean locale added by Fenlis
* Small fixes
* Fixed small bug introduced with last release.
* NOTE: The format of OutfitterFu saved variables has changed with this release. If you have any problems, please remove all OutfitterFu saved variables files in your WTF folder.
* Added option to remove prefixes from outfit names displayed in FuBar.
* Added option to limit length of text displayed in FuBar.
* Updated external libraries.
* Updated TOC.