At this point you might be asking yourself what this could be, some kind of vague reference to the greatest movie ever, Big Trouble in Little China starring Kurt Russel, well yes.
But this is also a bar that shows AimedShot and AutoShot casting, isnt that neat.
This was partially inspired by the now defunct AimedShotBar and i want to take this moment to give a big thx to otravi_CastingBar, a large chunk of the bar code was loaned and tweaked for my evil purposes from it.
This mod does rely on the Ace2 embedable framework. Ace2 is the next generation of the Ace line, and does not require an external Ace2 addon as a dependency.
Now, i wanted to make this one both slice and dice but in the beginnning i settled for just one commandline options. Now tho there are a myriad of options to tweak the look of the bar.
/btrouble -- Gives you a list of available options.
- Changes to border options, no longer a toggle, instead a selection of different styles.
- Minor code cleanups.
- Updated externals which fixes a potential problem with saving youre profile.
- Removed frFR, isnt working atm.
- Added option to choose color for the different bars.
- Fixed externals
- Code cleanups.
* Added support for steady shot thx to patch from adirelle.
* Added minimal support for french translation thx to patch from adirelle.
* Increased maxwidth of bar to 5000.
* Updated ace libs.
* fixed locale.
* Fixed the toc file so it actually loads the surface lib, dang.
* Added surface lib.
* Removed an unused lib, yay, go team less code.
* Should work peachy with the 2.0 patch, and only that patch, so if youre still on live, do not download this.
* Due to some changes in the database structure some of you're settings will be reset, i humbly apologize for this, but since i am an evil bastard it shouldn't have come as a surprise to ya ,)
Ive done my best to test this sucker, but as always theres bound the be bugs, so please test, break and report.
* Added Chinese locale.
* Fixed aimed shot for the german client, thanks to Verjugorm on wowace for getting my attention on the bug and helping me debug it. Im amazed that no one else has noticed it before since it basically renders the aimed shot time counter useless. Oh well, it should be good and fixed now.
* Fixed the german translation, and with fixed i mean used the english translation.
If we have a german speaking peep among the crowd please help with the translation.
* Fixed lock/unlock bar bug
* Fixed bug with setting font size
There is a stupid oneline fuckup that affects locking and unlocking of the bar, it gives you an error but it can be safley ignored, i should have a fixed version out later
* Fixed some locale things
* There is now a toggle to turn of autoshot/aimedshot from showing as bar. Experimental and not 100% test so tread with caution. Report if youre having problems with it.
* Some minor tweaks and fixes
* Updated the included ace libs
* Added kOKR locale thx to damjau
* Options are now localizable thx to damjau
* Hopefully i didnt break anything, but as always if so you get to keep the pieces.
On that note, if someone wants to help localize the german options please have a look in BigTrouble-deDE.lua.
* Added option to set the delay of the aimed shot. To get the timming right for aimed shot there exists an artificial amount of time ive added to the shot time. In the past this was set to 0.35 sec, but ive now added a option to set this to youre desire, as long as youre desire is between 0 and 1 second. Note you cant set it to something like 0.356, its only accurate to 0.00 precision.
* Added some different textures for youre viewing pleasure.
* The options should once again work, DOOH.
For some reason the options in this version cant be set, so do not download it, ill have a fix up later
* Added a border option for youre viewing pleasure
* Worked on improving the logic in the code, hopefully its a bit clearer now.
* Again some minor optimizations, well atleast i hope they were.
Dont be confused by the fact that the minor version number is less than the previous release, i moved my development to the ace svn which made the revision numbers different.
* Added a german translation thx to tumetom. This one is drycoded and not tested, so if you see any problems with it please report it to me with the correct translation.
* Some minor fixes and micro opt. for youre enjoyment.
* Updated toc to new version
* Actually uploaded the new zip now.
* Rewrote a big chunk of the logic, go go team blizzard
* Some optimization, or so i would hope, all for youre viewing pleasure
* Added loads of cmdline options, now you can set width, height and fontsizes for the different elements, enjoy and make sure you thx otravi for the wonderfull code i sorta ripped.
* Well lets face it, i prolly added a bug or two, but it seems pretty solid during my testing, but as always, youre security is not guranteed.
Warning: This upgrade will reset youre bar pos
* Switched to Gratuity for all my tooltip godness
* Some minor fixes
* Updated the included Ace2 libs to current svn version
* Updated the included ace2 libs.
* Changed the color of the AimedShot bar to make it easier to see when youre AutoShooting/AimedShooting.
* Updated all Ace2 libs to current svn version.
* Cut the number of commandline options to half, all in an effort to make sure my customers have the most puttymized application on the market.
* Minor code reshuffling.