|Go to Page...|
WARNING: If upgrading from any version before 0.8-20003 there is the possibility to destroy data. Back up your saved variables if you don't want to lose data.
This is the first version of a mod written to provide an in-game knowledgebase for a guild. Currently it doesn't do any syncing but merely provides a flexible framework for storing information in game.
Now can do color! WOOHOO!
See the addon->GuildBook->Content help topic for more info.
Syncing: It does not synchronize yet, but it will. If you are in a guild you have the option to synchronize your information to everyone else.
Try it out.
Oh yea, ignore my crappy gimp skills. I hate drawing :P
- when editing, tab now inserts 5 spaces
- added localised addon help.
- can now localize a few more things.
- added short header to localisation files. Spell Mavtoo correctly
- resetkb also resets addon help and properly resets again
- tentatively added de translation. Credit goes to Mavtoo
- can now localise the addon help too.
- always update the addon help fields. so you can see my new content tutorial
- added [COLOR='<HEX>'] tag
- now replace newlines with <BR/> transparently
- added a proper content tutorial page
- fixed a small bug too
- Fixed a stupid typo.
- database split so that the local path is stored per account
- if the HTML frame can't find a node it attempts to go back
- fixed a nil bug
- made pin lock the window in place too
- adedd room to move the edit frame next to the tagline box
- now stores itemlinks
- fixed a small resize bug
- Updated to 20003
- Might feature new buttons.
- Tooltips don't show up right away anymore but are delayed like in other programs.
- Fixed the locals table. YOu can now edit things in there
- Started implementing the sync table. You can play with it by typing /gb resetsync USE AT YOUR OWN RISK ;-) It's still fun though
- Nested the tables. Now there is a local/addons/sync (sync hidden) tables to hold information.
- Addons can now register to GuildBook to provide a nice browsable list of functions. Check out GuildBookHelp at the top of core.lua for an example table, and GuildBook.RegisterAddon for how to register your addon.
- Can now rename/delete pages after reloading/logging out
- Added more commands and a help command
- INitial release
- All credits for the GUI go to Gello (author of Tinypad).