Automaton is a lazy man's best friend. Automaton's mission is to automate as many small interface annoyances as possible, to unlock your true laziness. Use /auto or /automaton to enable or disable any of the included functionality:
Filter - Always default to showing only available spells and skill at trainers
Gossip - Navigates gossip and quest text for you.
Group - Automatically accepts group invites from anyone in your guild or friends list.
Loner - Decline guild invites.
Mailer - Saves the Send To field of your mail, and Alt + Right Click an item in your inventory to mail that item.
Queue - Joins battlegrounds queues automatically, can also join after a delay by using /auto queue delay.
Plates - Show Target Plates (default is V button) when in combat, and hide when not in combat.
Repair - Repairs all items any time you're at a vendor.
Sell - Sell all gray items when interacting with vendor.
Summon - Accepts summons automatically.
Release - Release to ghost in battlegrounds.
Rez - Automatically accepts resurrection requests you receive.
Wuss - Supress duel invitations by declining them, like the wuss you are.
- is actually newer than 1.4.0 r9, which is quite stupid I know. This is an interim version that has changes merged in from the wowace repository, but is missing a few features I had in 1.4.0 r9. However, it works with 3.0!
- removed several modules which are no longer necessary, as the Blizzard UI now does them
- update the battleground queue delay to 60 seconds, since the time limit was reduced from 120 seconds to 80 seconds to enter a battleground with 2.4.3
- update toc to 20400
- Fix a library issue with AceHook that prevented addon from loading
- Bump toc to 20003
- Remove specialevents dependency
- Dimsount now uses new API; no longer should cause errors
- Unshapeshift only registers taxi event if druid or shaman
- Default to off function added to core
- Wuss, Ding, and Loner default to off
- Fix bug in Queue that would not reset a delayed battleground join timer if leaving a queue and rejoining
- Add option to queue to automatically join the battlefield queue
- Add a Mailer module to simplify mailing. Saves the Send To field and alt + right click an item with the mailbox open to send that item.
- Added several modules: AutoLootBOP, AutoStand, AutoSummon
- fixed a bug in AutoDismount that prevented dismounting when the player had debuffs
- added shaman and priests to Unshapeshift
- AutoQueue will now always use the delay feature if the player is inside a battleground
- New delay options for AutoGroup and AutoRez
- AutoRepair will now instruct the player to go farm if they cannot afford the repair cost. Damn newbies.
1.2.0 r19309: Uploaded .zip again, some libraries seemed to be missing.
1.2.0: Removed AutoTrade, no longer compatable with 2.0. Added a couple new modules.
1.1.1: Fixed issues with options tables which caused DeuceCommander to be unhappy.
1.1.0: Modularized, added a host of new features.