|Go to Page...|
I have rewritten SHT from the ground up using the Ace2 framework. It's nice stuff. I've made it less of a mess and it should now track skills for all classes.
-Fixed Embeds, this should fix all the loading problems.
-Fixed an issue with creating new groups
- Incorporated Drizdt's nil error fixes
- Some other fixes by evl
- A couple of minor bug fixes
- Added the ability to share skills. This has to first be enabled in the gui (under group skills) then you have to enable sharing of specific skills by going to their options and ticking share.
- Added scaling functionality
- When you disable a bar, all bars of that type die.
- Added the ability to set the default group for a skillset
- Fixed the bar growth ability
- Um, other stuff I'm sure that I've forgotten.
- Fixed magma totem duration
- Added Sprint and Cloak of Shadows to enemy skill detection
- Fixed enemy skill detection
- Fixed druid pounce
- Fixed some nil errors when converting from old options
- the group dropdown for skill options should now properly update when you create a new group.
-Rogues should now have a global cooldown bar
-Victory Rush is now working (and at 20 seconds, thanks Dridzt)
-Moved to SharedMediaLib from SurfaceLib
-fixed an error with diminishing returns bars showing when they should not
-fixed some nil errors
-fixed a toc error, wasn't pointing at the right place for Babble-Spell
Lots of big changes here, options have been completely reworked and skill detection for the most part has been completely reworked. Thew new API in 2.1 makes it so that I don't need huge files for every class detailing all their skills, rather the API provides all the information for whatever debuffs you've already tagged onto the mob.
Skills are now added to the options after you use them for the first time. /st config or click on the minimap icon/fubar icon to bring up the new config pane. Bars that you don't want can be quickly disabled by Alt+Clicking on them and selecting disable.
This version should also be compatable with just about every language, even its its not localized for every language. Please try it out and post any strangeness you encounter.
This is for the 2.1 test server. Please test it for any issues that come up.
-BG timers have been removed
-New GUI for config using waterfall, click on the icon to bring it up.
-Buff tracking has been changed. They now must be manually enabled.
-Skill tracking has been changed. As you use skills it'll populate the options list.
-Bars have changed. Holding alt and right clicking on a bar will bring up a quick Kill/Disable menu.
-Fixed that error that kept popping up for priests
-Fixed a shaman error
-Can now change bar textures
-Can now change bar width
-Can now change bar height
-Will be adding more skills in the near future, currently being bitten by that lazy holiday bug
- Added wpidalamar's paladin changes
- Moved a hunter skill
- Can now differentiate between spell crits and melee crits in the onCrit section by using ["meleeOnly"] and ["spellOnly"]
- That nagging feeling that I've forgotten something
- Battlefield timers are pretty much working woo
- Fixed the onSelfBuff stuffs
- Shoulda fixed a small error that pops up every now and then
- Should be pointing at AceLocal-2.2 instead of 2.0 for external
-Added DeTard's druid skills
-Druids should now properly track combo poitns
-Added self buffs, use the onSelfBuff section with the name of the buff you would like to track(use this for procs, stick with useActionSkills for castable buffs on self)
-Added hunter self buffs
-Hideable minimap icon
-BGTimers, disabled by default because they only work for AB and break in AV, /st bgtimers to play with them.
-Probably other stuff I forgot
-Small fix for diminishing options
-Diminishing Return Bar customization
-Added Expose Weakness
-Fixed Arena Timers
-Decided to just include Flimflam's FuBar plugin, since my slash commands suck
-Fixes for some warlock skill errors
-Added Snake Trap
-Temporarily Added Time until Arena starts, since I can't seem to find an addon that does this
-Added Grayhoof's warrior fixes
-Warlock's should no longer error out
-Sigh I'm stupid and can't spell enable, rogue skills should sorta work now
-Fixed a bunch of bugs (Thanks Jim)!
-Added more skill options
-Added enemy skill options
-Watch for Jim's FuBar plugin for configuring ST
-Fixed some issues with global cooldown
-can now disable global cooldown
-More bar customization
-Should be more verbose about options you change
-Added talent info for Demo shout
-Wyvern Sting band-aid
-Fixed the ability to disable skills
Changes from 1.3 to 1.4
-Untested Combo Point support
-Untested Rogue skills added (rogues, please test this out)
Changes from 1.2 to 1.3
-Some fixed a couple of errors
-Fixed Auto Shot for real
-Changed some of the methods of skill detection, will change the tutorial to reflect this later
Changes from 1.1 to 1.2
-Bar customization is in, for the most part /st for info
-Kill Command Added
-Autoshot psuedo fixed