This is not really a patch for MyBags, it's an updated version for the 3.0.2 WoW patch. (Should also work in the WotLK beta.) This version fixes all known bugs. For really reals, this time.
As always, there're no guarantees that this mod works as I described above or even that it works at all. Also, I can't guarantee that it won't eat your hard drive for lunch. I'm just saying.
Please, please, please test this mod thoroughly and let me know if there're any more bugs.
* Updated for Wrath of the Lich King
* Fixed the double link bug
* Fixed the flashing tooltip bug
* Commented out the KC_Items compatability code as it was interfering with the new KC_Items. Use MyBagsCache for item storage.
* Fixed bug where tooltips weren't showing for items in the main bank bag
* Reverted to not using secure buttons to allow open/close in combat
* Fixed unable to use items that cast spells bug (Mithril Spurs, Armor Kits, etc.)
* Fixed unable to cast spells on items bug (Feed Pet, Unlock, Disenchant, Prospect, etc.)
* Fixed unable to drop items in bags by clicking bug
* Fixed nil error on line 18 bug
* Updated to handle changes to ContainerIDToInventoryID
* Now using secure templates, so there's no longer any danger of accidentally using/moving the current character's items when viewing an alt
* Added command line options to set border color for gem, mining bags
* Fixed bug with not being able to Shift/Ctrl click items
* Fixed bug in MyBagsCache with not saving last four slots of bank bag. Again.