|Go to Page...|
I've rewritten CDT from the ground up using Ace2. Configuration is now done through the FuBar plugin or the minimap icon.
Cooldown Timer Bars will scan your spellbook/inventory for skills/items that are in cooldown and will create draggable bars for your cooldowns.
- Fixed the pulse icon not staying locked.
-Lots of changes since the last update. Sorry for teh amount of slow.
-Speeddydemon has converted CDT2 to profiles and added a GUI
-New stuff includes:
-Pulsing on finish, a la JIM's cooldown pulse
-Pulsing bars when you try to use a skill still on cooldown
-The ability to share cooldowns with other users of this mod. This is off by default
-Likely other stuff I can't remember
-Bugfixes by Speeddy
Note: Some of the options for the new features like group sharing and the pulse icon are not in the gui yet. Those will be coming later. Until then, use the dropdown.
-Forgot to remove some debug stuff
-Changed the cooldown detection for spellbook skills, should now work for other languages
-Changed the toc to reflect that it uses Surface Lib
-Added the announce
- Now uses surface lib, cuz its spiffy.
- Should sorta work for deDE now :X
- Condense groups (CDT1 style groups) are back. No omni groups yet. Configure through the /cdt menu.
- Other stuff?
- bug fixes
- /cdt menu is back by popular demand
- can now hide icon
- will now properly group new items and pet skills into CDT if you've deleted their respective groups