NOTE: Always Clear the raid database after an update to avoid errors on export. (right click menu->dkpfunctions->Clear raid DB)
Full documentation and screenshots available here .
Only one member of the raid needs MorgDKP to run queries. Everyone else in the raid needs MorgBid .
MorgDKP is a full featured mod that allows the master looter (ML) to control the loot distribution process. Only one member is required to have this mod, that being the master looter. MorgDKP is also capable of tracking DKP and outputting the DKP string for import into eqDKP using a custom php import script.
Special thanks go out to FryGuy for his mods FryBid and FryListDKP. They were the starting point for my mods and I thank him for allowing me to use and post his code.
* Allows ML to query raid for interest in loot.
* Tracks DKP including raid attendees, start bonus, and all drops.
* Options for different DKP systems including zero-sum, relational, and random.
* Options to award DKP/unit of time, include a start bonus, and include custom events such as boss attempts.
* BidWar mode for item auctions.
* Custom php script to export eqDKP data into MorgDKP.
* Custom php import to eqDKP allowing multiple raids in one import string as well as ability to add DKP changes/decays and add aliases.
* Raid tracking interface allows editing of all raid events and attendees as well as DKP changes and aliases.
* Allows a ML and disenchanter (DE) to be set so that they are not charged for loot. (Toggle)
* Remembers what raid members have equipped and will not send a query to them for loot they already have. (Exceptions for some non-unique items included.)
* Displays query results in raid channel.
* Displays top 5 DKP members for the moused over item in the tooltip.
* Automatically hands out items to the winning player if the loot window is still open. Note: It asks with the standard blizzard confirmation dialogue.
* Allows ML to easily set which classes are eligible and DKP value. Also remembers these values.
* Scans for base installs of MorgBid in the current raid. Automatically outputs a link to MorgBid site on click.
* Allows ML to record BOE items before trading them to member.
* Can load up to 5 separate DKP pools. Ie. MC1, MC2, BWL, AQ40, NAXX. These raids can be named whatever you wish.
* multiPool feature allows up to 5 DKP pools to be used in one raid. (ie separate pool for class items)
* Can change loot threshold on the fly.
* Item history for easy recall of current raid item winners.
* Allows raid members to whisper ML for current DKP for own class or specified classes in all 5 DKP pools.
* Lets you know it is working by displaying boss kills, raid changes, and looting events.
* Automatically links items to raid chat and shows item tablet on looting.
* Edit item values from item history (Allow you to track DKP without being ML)
* Whsiper system for those crazy people who hate mods:P
* Fubar support
* Main and offspec DKP rolling
* eqDKP+ support
* Overbid feature for BidWar
* Standby mode
* Waitlist functionality
* Improved Sync system
* ListDKP - shows guild members online and in/out of group and allows 1 click inviting
* Custom item ignore list
* Edit item database using raidtracker interface and importable database (SSC/TK/Kara/ZA)
* Automatic loot method switching for certain encounters. (Vashj/MH)
* Boss attempt mode asks if you want to record a boss attempt after dying
* Custom event naming
1. Install MorgDKP/MorgBid. Unzip into WoW addons directory or run .exe.
2. Copy the plugins folder from the MorgDKP directory to your eqDKP folder on your website using an ftp program. Note: admin access to the website will be required.
3. Enter the admin menu of your eqDKP website and click manage plugins. Install the MorgDKP plugin. Refresh the admin menu and you will see MorgDKP Export and MorgDKP Import options are now present.
4. Click MorgDKP Export. Follow the instructions to enter the website name of the pool and the name you wish it to be called in WoW. Cookies will remember these setting for your next visit. Right click the link to save it to your MorgDKP folder.
5. If you wish to import my item database (based on Kaliban’s class loot) of SSC/TK/Kara/ZA then copy the ItemData.lua file from the ImportItemData folder of MorgDKP to the main folder.
6. Enter WoW and confirm that MorgDKP is loaded in the addons menu.
7. Either use the fubar tablet or right click menu and choose Main DKP Pool option and click one of your pools to set as default.
8. Delete the ItemData.lua file from MorgDKP directory.
1. Update DKP before loading WOW using web based php script. Alternately ALT-TAB out of WOW to update and then reloadui.
2. Enable MOD or enter a tracked zone and Enable ML/DE mode
3. Set Main DKP pool for desired raid.
4. MorgBid Base check. LEFT - CLICK to whisper non-users. Repeat as necessary until everyone has MorgBid or it is pull time.
5. Add Twink if any members are on alts. Can be done through right click menu or Raid Tracking tablet. Good idea to remind them to whisper you to check DKP when on an alt.
6. Make sure you are the Master Looter and set the Disenchanter if not already set.
7. Start Raid manually OR enter instance.
8. Enjoy wiping out those mobs and distributing loot with MorgDKP.
9. End Raid when the raid is over and before the raid disbands.
10. Export Raid if desired and use MorgDKP Export in admin menu to update DKP. This step doesn't have to be done for every raid anymore. You can run any number of raids and import them all at once.
System to allow users WITHOUT MorgBid to bid for items (BidWar mode) or vote NEED/TAKE/PASS. Not really recommended by me but was a requested feature. To use the system it must first be turned on under DKPOptions menu of MorgDKP. Once it is turned on eligible players will get a whisper telling them the ITEM up for bidding, the item ID, and the reply format. Note: even players WITH MorgBid will get this whisper if the system is turned on.
Note: If in BidWar mode there is no need to say NEED/TAKE. The reply will either be PASS or the actual bid.
List of people currently waiting to get in to the raid or staying available in case needed. They can be added through the ListDKP tablet by ALT-Clicking on the members name or by the member whispering the leader with this format:
/w Morgalm mdkp wait[+/-]
This will add or remove them from the waitlist. The ?+? is not necessary. DKP awarding: DKP will be awarded to the waitlist if Award DKP is checked. The amount is determined by adjusting the sliders for start/run and DKP/time. If the amount matches the corresponding event ie SSC Start = 2 DKP and waitlist start = 2 DKP then they will be added to the start event. Otherwise DKP change events will be made for them.
To begin sync hit the Sync Item DB button or choose from the DKP functions menu. This will bring up a tablet showing a summary of all the members you can sync with in the current channel. If you are raided only members of your raid will be checked otherwise it uses the guild channel. If it shows ?Bad PW!? beside the member then either their PW or your PW is wrong and you will not be able to sync. Click or SHIFT-Click to request that members or all listed members database. The database will be transmitted which may take a few seconds or minutes depending how large. Once complete you will get a popup asking if you wish to accept the transfer and a summary if you accept. What is currently transferred:
1) Any item not in your current database. If the same item is present it will NOT be overwritten.
2) Any member who has been updated with: a) DKP change b) Pool change c) Alias added d) Class updated
Note: if you get an AceComm error then you will need to add an item to your database and have the other person try the sync again. Known bug with AceComm
Import Item Database
You can now import my database of items for SSC/TK/ZA/Kara mostly complete based on Kaliban's class loot. Just copy the ItemData.lua file from the ImportItemData folder of MorgDKP to the main folder and enter the game it will ask if you want to import the data (Will NOT override any old data you have - ie adds not replaces) Delete the file afterwards
Sep 23, 2008
* another ruRU fix
* typo fix
* fix member not being found for waitlist
* some other stuff...
Sep 13, 2008
* fix my dumb error
Sep 12, 2008
* fix for waitlist not adding member who whispers "mbid wait main" when they are on their main
* WEB: fix for events not exporting with eqdkp+ and 0 pools
Sep 8, 2008
* WEB: fix for morgexport numbering DKP wrong if you delete eqdkp+ pools
Sep 8, 2008
* fixed a couple other loc errors
* fixed vashj switch to ffa/ml
Sep 1 , 2008
* More deDE fixes and nailed a hiding bug
August 20, 2008
* fixed a bunch of deE localizations
* fixed quality menu still being english
August 5, 2008
* Fix for SK all not saving itempoints for export
August 4, 2008
* WEB: Fix for special chars being replaced 2x in some cases and a couple bug fixes
* Fix nil error with undefined pool
* Changed automatic capitalization of main/alt when adding alias as capitalizing a special character made it unrecognisable (God I hate those things:P)
July 29, 2008
* WEB: Fix a couple DKP change errors
* Added boss fight timer
* Added Suicide Kings spend all DKP system
July 25, 2008
* Fix award DKP nil error
* WEB: Fix DKP export for eqdkp+ with single pools (really:P)
July 21, 2008
* WEB: export no longer exports known aliases if still in eqdkp DB
* Fixed eqdkp+ single pool install not exporting properly (hopefully)
* Fixed current raid members not updating if mod disabled when people join/leave
July 16, 2008
* Fix a couple waitlist bugs
July 7, 2008
* Fixed custom event time
* Fixed DKP/time event not starting if already in a raid
* Fix display of high bid in justenough mode
July 1, 2008
* Add relational DKP to morgbid query and morgbid tablet
June 30, 2008
* Fix for offline members appearing online and in raid
* Add relational DKP to dkplist/listdkp tablet
* ML/DE mode automatically turns off if you distribute loot to the ML/DE by left-clicking the tablet
- WEB! Fix duplicate members being added to eqdkp database with DKP/time
* Fix issue where eqdkp+ with no pools set wouldn’t export correctly (hopefully)
* Fix bug where member was being added with a space after name
June 23, 2008
* Optomize raid member scanning to fix a ML issue
June 21, 2008
* Fix for dkplist not replying with correct classes
June 15, 2008
* Added ghost detection so mod will not be enabled/disabled when ghost
* Disable comm. Called on roster events not just new member event
June 12, 2008
* Fix for nil error due to DKP/time export
June 9, 2008
* Fix for random number being rolled if if player rolled PASS
June 8, 2008
* Fix nil alias added through dewdrop
* Fix for female classnames maybe(let me know)
* Add waitlist alt tracking (whisper to alt only works if they are in your guild)
* First time they whisper for waitlist on alt format is “mbid wait mainname” after that they don’t need mainname or if they are already an alt in database
* WEB: Fix missing alias special character decodes
* End raid before disabling mod if disabled by leader
* Fix Add event button reappaearing after clicking update attendees
* Added single random roll by SHIFT-Click the query button
* Added debug mode toggle for easier debugging
June 1, 2008
* Fix scan() function not actually scanning any members because of patch changes
* Fix nil error from waitlist done function
* Fix changing raid values in raidtracker not updating until reloaded raid frame
* Change timestamps to use UTC time and removed time offset functions
* Sync function now also sends raid database name and eqdkp info
* Removed alt-shift click functionality only worked intermittently
* Added listener mode which doesn?t have item popup window or loot link but still tracks DKP
* Added leader status so your mod will be disabled if you aren?t the leader
* Fixed missing locale on deDE
* WEB: Added a few more special chars to web files
May 27, 2008
* sunwell bosses added
* WEB: fix for items in multiple events
May 24, 2008
* autozone fixes for nasty bug where bosses might not record with autozone off
May 22, 2008
* fix nasty bug where clearing raid database while in tracked zone made no bosskills register
* add new button to raid end popup for yes/yesadd/no
* fixed clearing custom name so doesn't clear til you end raid
May 21, 2008
* WEB: improved alias handling so tells you if main doesn't exist
* Can now add/delete aliases without having to create a fake raid
* fix for nil error when add alias
* Added alt/shift key bind for invite tablet
May 18, 2008
* Fixed nil error with changing dkp through dewdrop menu
* Changed the way player item database is stored with up to 50% smaller SV files
* Added end raid popup with attendees not added to run yet listed (turn autozone off to disable it)
* Fixed Kazrogal and Azgalor detect strigns for ML
* Fixed attendees not being added to run event
* Fixed player left raid being recorded due to MC
* Changed checking attendees to every minute and turns off event once all added
* Fixed raids frame to be blank if no current raid
May 12, 2008
* Fixed R&J registering kill multiple times if they revive each other
* Fixed chess loot being in run event
* Fixed icon not changing on manual disable
* Added export of a single raid (through raidtracker interface)
* Removed name spam when adding to run
* Fixed missing anchor
* Fixed ML detection
* Fixed autoloot method switching for Mount Hyjal trash
* Remove CHAT_MSG_SYSTEM event
May 6, 2008
* WEB UPDATE: many changes including proper event times and can now have event notes.
* Fix morgexport format error
* Revamped dkp changes system far better now
* Trash items now shown with the run/trash event—delete it and you lose them
* Added custom event name format as well as start/trash naming
* Event note defaults to <boss> - if you delete this and <boss> isn't anywhere in the event name then items won’t go to correct event.
* Added custom run time (run DKP not awarded to members/waitlist until this time has expired)
* Revamped raidtracker interface
* Updated raidtracker options panel
* Revamped itemid system
* Fixed MH switch to GL/ML maybe
April 22, 2008
* Fix Mount Hyjal as not switching to ML before boss
* Fix nil error on enter new raid text
* Fix ML/DE menu options
April 18 , 2008
* Add Mount Hyjal switch to group loot after boss death and ML on boss emerge (need feedback if it works or not)
* Added FuBar options to menu
* Added boss attempt mode (detects when you die and records boss attempt if enabled)
* Fixed all items being deleted when deleting one event
* Added ability to add events to raids using raidtracker
* Added item database editing to raidtracker
* Added my item database taken from Kaliban’s class loot (Kara/SSC/TK/ZA) which can be imported by moving it to the main MorgDKP folder (Includes most items but not all)
* Improved options table code injection
* Removed NEW from events if you do not choose an event name it will automatically be called NEW event.
* Tweak ML detection
* Add autoswitch to FFA for Vashj P2 and switch back for P3
* Removed DKPInfo.lua file for default
* Fixed missing overbid value on BidWar resend
* Allowed minimum bid to be set for BidWar
* Added % TAKE by request (if % DKP and winner voted TAKE he gets the item for base cost)
April 7 , 2008
* Fix timestamp format error
* Default ML/DE mode to ON
* Removed 2.3 code
* Fix date() for MacOS
* Added award waitlist DKP for boss kill
March 23, 2008
* Fix nil error on tablet hover due to unknown name
* Tweak standby mode with whispers
March 22, 2008
* Added CET (web)
* Added fix for eqdkp+ w/o pools exporting DKP maybe (web)
* Fixed nil error with tooltips
March 20, 2008
* Added php version detection to stop date_default_timezone_set() function unknown error (web)
* Added empty array check to stop loop errors (web)
* Added percent DKP option
* Fixed Mount Hyjal zone checking
* Fixed new waitlist members not being added to dkp events if raid was already started
* Fixed members not appearing on alias tablet
* Fixed nil error if loot window closed and you try do a query (maybe?)
March 18, 2008
* Fix dumb nil error
March 17, 2008
* Added standby mode when not in tracked zone
* Added new icon
* Added one event raid tracking (all items in one run event no bosskills tracked)
* Added "just enough" mode for BidWar (winner is charged 2nd highest bid price)
* Can now delete members from the database (CTRL-click listdkp tablet)
* Added waitlist with ability to track start/run/DKP over time events
* Added whisper recognition for waitlist (mbid wait[+/-])
* Can add to waitlist from listdkp tablet
* Item tablets will now try to open themselves NOT on top of each other
* Listdkp/waitlist/morgbid check/item history tablets will remember where you move them during current session
* Menu's when clicking the FuBar tablet will now appear docked to right side of tablet
* DKP changes are now recorded properly in eqdkp+ databases (web)
* Added 2.4 combatlog changes
* Added Babble-Boss and Babble-Zone and cleaned up locale?s considerably
* Removed metrognome library
* Cleaned up DKP functions menu
* Improved sync functionality now transfers only members with updated data (does not transfer equipment) Also better interface.
* Made silent auction only output winner
* Modified morgexport to add timezone for your WOW server (web)
* Bumped TOC
Febuary 17, 2008
· Added Kael’thas legendary weapons to ignore list so client will not crash (Thanks Psylink)
Febuary 4, 2008
* Fix nil error from undefined POOL
* Added update functionality to listdkp tab for invites (if open updates with guild changes)
* Listdkp tab playername-> white = in raid, red = offline, green = online
* Delete query data instead of saving
January 31, 2008
* Fix for typo in ignored list
January 31, 2008
* Changed ListDKP function to display all of selected class in the database NOT the current raid
* Click name in ListDKP tablet to invite them to your raid (Name green = online, red = offline)
* Changed dkplist whisper to work out of raid group
* These will both only display people that are already in the database and have a known class so if you get a whisper from someone never in a raid it will reply blank
* Updated DKPInfo.lua file on website (web)
January 28, 2008
* Added ignored item list so you can manually add items to ignore by CTRL-click the item link on the fubar tablet (delete through right click menu)
* Fix morgexport for eqdkp+ (web)
January 27, 2008
* Fixed special char handling in html import of morgimport (web)
January 24, 2008
* Fixed trash loot recorded in start raid instead of run raid
* Fix special char handling
* Fixed trash loot being recorded 2x
January 17, 2008
* Fixed old references to DKP1 that I missed
* Fix special char handling (maybe?)
January 14, 2008
* Fixed nil link error
January 13, 2008
* Fixed bug in Morgimport where event drops were not recorded if the event name was Changed
* Removed badges from loottablet popup
* Tweaked pointloading for rare case when DKP1 is missing and renamed global to MorgDKP_DKPx
January 8, 2008
* Fix eqdkp+ multipool dkp values not downloading correctly
January 7, 2008
* Fix nil lootbuffer error on loot recording
* Add Inraid flag to loot recording
January 2, 2008
* Fix timestamp error due to leading “0” being lost - damn new year!
December 31, 2007
* Fix nil loop error in alias function if alias database is empty
December 28, 2007
* Fix Babble-class error due to class being a number
December 25, 2007
* Fix Boss ending up being nil sometimes
* Many additions for points distribution when changing things using raidtracker (ie delete a raid event all items are deleted in that event and points refunded)
* Zero sum fixes for raidtracker changes
* Added overbid option to restrict how much people can exceed their DKP by in bidwar
* Morgexport.php changes to allow downloading eqdkp+ DKP if NOT using multipool
* Fix nasty error in update attendees function
* Restricted deletion of runevent as it is used for trash loot