Traveler is a mage utility for those who wish to sell ports for gold. It sits in the background and monitors the channels you've joined and notifies you when someone is asking for a port.
The interface allows you to manage multiple ongoing port requests, see where customers are, where they want to go, and allows you to invite them and whisper them.
It also allows for banning users if you wish so that they won't show up in the future.
Selling 10g ports can make gold pretty quickly, especially if you're just sitting in town anyway. It's fun to hear the notification and know you can make a quick buck.
- Fixing artwork
- Updating to latest wow client
- Updating Ace3 libs to latest versions
- Removing call to GetLookingForGroup
- Adding fullscreen flash option for new buyer notification
- Fixing problem with LibDataBroker not being registered
- Adding a display of how much gold you've made today to the advertise tab
- Potentially fixing bug with selected buyers in the advertise frame causing a nil reference
- Adding a 'new buyer popup' option to automatically show the Traveler frame when a new buyer is detected
- Adding a key binding for toggling the main window
- Making the pattern matching for the 'port' keyword more intelligent. Should filter out more non-port requests
- Adding a config button to manually sort channels
- Adding a 5 second delay when joining the Traveler channel at launch to avoid the initial channel sort
- Moving the buyer list into saved variables so it will persist across reloads
- Adding a buyer timeout option to control when buyers are removed from the advertise tab
- Applying the ban filter to random port requests
- Adding a 'repeat buyers' option that will save information about customers such as the average sale price
- Adding sorting to the buyers list (defaults to age increasing)
- Adding sorting to the ban list (defaults to name increasing)
- Fixing the sort channels bug where channels were not properly added back to chat windows
- Fixing many scrolling bugs
- Scrolling only one line per mouse wheel instead of 4
- A lot of code cleanup
- Adding option to stop advertising while AFK, defaults to true
- Enabling the ban button for buyers in your party
- Fixed bug where receiving a cancel summon request would not remove the buyer from the advertise tab
- Adding LibDataBroker support
- Adding frame scaling option
- Adding ban notes
- Fixed bad bug introduced in 2.1.0 with the new protocol version.
- Fixed bug with afk broadcast suspension and reloading the UI while afk
- Fixed destination and ban frame scrolling bug.
- Adding "Will travel" option for mages to advertise their services to customers in other capital cities.
- Adding option "Show only capitals" for the destination tab. Defaults to on.
- Fixing bug where silvermoon city was an alliance, not horde destination
- Moving options into the blizzard options UI
- Adding titan panel plugin
- Adding a "Sort Channels" option for those who want the background channel out of the way. It will make sure that it is always the last channel in the list. Disabled by default.
- Fixing afk behavior so that when afk, Traveler stops broadcasting, resuming when no longer afk
- Updated to 3.1.0 wow client
- Using Ace3 libraries
- Removed instances since they are no longer necessary with stones at instances now