Simulcast is a small addon I wrote to display a spark on the castbar for every spell on your current target.
As shown by an example:
2 Healers are casting a heal on the same target. Say you're one of the healers and you both have this mod installed. Theoretically you should get an extra spark on your castbar representing the other healers cast and vice versa. This way you'll know who's heal is going to land first. This also works for non-heal spells like Shackle Undead or Sheep or Resurrection or Summon etc.
The screenshots show exactly the situation I mention. I am healing one target while a party member is healing the same target.
- fixed a small channelling bug 0.5-20003
- fixed a CastCommLib bug introduced while trying to fix other anomalies. 0.4-20003
- Removed debugging spam 0.3-20003
- tentative CBRipoff support 0.2-20003
- tentative eCB support 0.1-20003
- initial release