"When the going gets tough, the tough get TuftWare(tm)!"
Drag the "TWFocus Target" window that appears to some convenient location
that won't obscure other interface elements. Initially it will be blank;
however, when you focus on a unit, it will show that unit, its target, and
its target's target.
To focus on a unit, target the unit and type /focus, or set a key binding.
You can click on the unit box in TWFocus to select it, or you can use
Type '/twf' for in-game help on configuring TWFocus.
When to use Focus:
TWFocus is a great tool for DPS in 5-man instance runs, because now you can
easily set someone as your 'main assist' and see their target at all times.
No more /assist (name) macros!
TWFocus is also handy for healers in and out of raids, because you can set
a tank as your focus, and immediately see his or her health at a glance.
You'll never have to try to remember where your tank's life bar was amidst
a sea of other unit boxes!
TWFocus will show debuffs on your targets. If you're keeping an enemy
polymorphed, banished or hibernated, Focus will show you when they break
free and need to be controlled - and you can just click on your focus
target to pick them up again!
TWFocus supports Clique. Dispel your focus easily, without ever needing to
December 10, 2006: v1.0
December 13, 2006: v1.1
- changed appearance to be more streamlined
- units are now colored red if hostile
- added option to hide TWFocus when no focus is set
December 15, 2006: v1.2
- added scale command to change size of window
- added raid target icons
December 15, 2006: v1.3
- added lock command to lock window down so it won't be dragged
December 21, 2006: v1.3.2
- some minor bugs fixed - inadvertently had deleted nofocus command handling
January 28, 2007: v1.4
- changed so focus window can reappear while in combat
- made focus unit windows highlight if they are same as your target
February 11, 2007: v1.4.1
- restructured so we shouldn't try to call Show and Hide in combat
February 23, 2007: v1.5
- when unit names include spaces, contracts to show first two letters and last word
- shows unit casting bars (and channeling)