|Go to Page...|
Various tweaks to the Blizzard Unit Frames.
I try to make the mod as modular as possible, all the following files can be removed if you don't need the functionality:
* Basics.lua : Adds HP/MP Text and/or ClassIcon to any frame. required by XXXXFrame.lua modules.
* PlayerFrame.lua : HP/MP and ClassIcon for PlayerFrame.
* TargetFrame.lua : HP/MP and ClassIcon for TargetFrame.
* PartyFrame.lua : HP/MP and ClassIcon for PartyFrames.
* ToTFrame.lua : HP/MP for TargetofTargetFrame.
* PetFrame.lua: HP/MP for PetFrame.
* PartyPetFrame.lua: HP for PartyPetFrame.
* FocusFrame.lua : HP/MP and ClassICon for addon FocusFrame: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=6463
* TargetPortraitDamage.xml : Adds Portrait Damage to the TargetFrame.
* PartyPortraitDamage.xml : Adds Portrait Damage to the PartyFrame.
* TargetBuffs.xml, TargetBuffs.lua : Add extra buff slots to the TargetFrame.
If you have MobHealth3 then Target frame can show estimated HP for non-friendly targets.
Class Icons only need less than 10 lines of code and the overhead is minimal, so I decided to not separate Class Icons from HP/MP text, you can toggle Class Icon off in the slash command if you don't need the feature.
/suf for in-game commands, or use DeuceCommander for drop down menu configuration.
Thanks Xan for contributing the PortraitDamage and CassIcons, Keith Chiem for TargetBuffs.