This is an addon that seems quite similar to xArt at first,
but it provides the possibility to change texture from within
the game by using the slash command(or DeuceCommander) as
well as a built-in easy to use viewport setup.
slash commands: "/et" or "/textronator"
The textures need to be split into four parts(i chose to do it
like xArt so that any textures made for xArt can be easily used
for ElectrofluxTextronator as well).
Each part needs to be 512px wide. The height needs to be 32, 64,
128, 256, 512 or 1024px. Name the textures <texture_name>-[1-4].
Put the textures in the Textures folder and once in-game, type
"/et art texture <texture_name>" and then
"/et art height <height>".
You make the following textures:
test-1, test-2, test-3 & test-4 and they are all 512*128.
Then you need to enter these commands:
"/et art texture test"
"/et art height 128"
Use "/et viewport" to access the viewport settings.
For easy config you can also use DeuceCommander.
1.2 - 2007/03/18
- Now uses frame size of 2048 instead of 1920 as before
- Added new texture ETSilver
- Added new texture ETGold
- Fixed a bug when changing textures
- Resized the Treebar texture to fit the new x2048 frame size
1.1 - 2007/02/07
- Added frame offset (/et art offset <offset>)
- Added command to update frame scale (/et art update)
1.0 - 2007/02/06
- This is the initial release of the addon.
- Only features one texture at the moment, more will be
released later on.