TradeTabs is a small addon to add spellbook-like tabs to the TradeSkillFrame. It will add one for each of your professions and one for each of the profession "suppliment" abilities (cookfire, disenchant, milling, etc)
It should work in any locale but has only been tested in enUS.
When the player learns a new profession, TradeTabs does not add a tab for it right away. This is because TradeTabs only populates the list of professions when it loads. The next time you load your interface (/console reloadui) or log into the game, the tab will appear.
v 1.8.1 (2012-8-31)
* Updated for WoW 5.0
v 1.7 (2009-2-19)
* Added support for Prospecting, Milling, Disenchanting and Basic Campfire
* Added redundancy to the loading process to keep from missing being initialized.
v 1.6 (2008-11-24)
* Added support for Runeforging
v 1.5.1 (2008-10-22)
* Fixed Folder structure
v 1.5 (2008-10-21)
* Removed Rogue Poisons since they're gone as well
v 1.5-beta (2008-10-21)
* Drycode update for 3.0
v 1.4 (2008-5-03)
* Added support for Skillet
v 1.3 (2008-4-26)
* Changed the spell detection system to use spell IDs so that localization is now automatic
* Added support for Enchanting and Beast Training
v 1.2 (2007-11-26)
* Fixed a bug that caused no tabs to appear if TradeTabs was loaded before PLAYER_LOGIN or while in combat (or both).
* Added zhTW localization
v 1.1 (2007-11-12)
* Updated for patch 2.3
* Includes a probably broken Korean Localization because I'm 90% sure my text editor hates me.