|Go to Page...|
RaidRezzer2 (5-man) Information Page - With Updates for Future Versions
The Raid version is being worked on. This version only works for 5-man or solo and is designed to work with Paladin, Priest, Mage, and Druid buffs, specifically: All Blessings, Gift of the Wild, Thorns, Arcane Brilliance, Prayer of Fortitude, Shadow Protection, Spirit, and Fear Ward.
This mod comes with the FuBarPlugin-2.0 module along with Dewdrop and others required to make the mod function (even if you don't have FuBar installed). If you don't have FuBar, the Plugin module creates a minimap icon which can be dragged around to the desired position.
There is not a UI for options for this version. I expect to have one for the Raid version. All options are managed through the FuBar menu (or right click the minimap icon if you don't have FuBar).
- Five buttons to cast Greater Blessing (left click) or regular Blessing (right click) on each party member. (Gift / Mark, AB/AI, PoF/PW:F used for respective other class buffs.)
- Added a 6th "Cooldown" button for Druids and Paladins to show cooldown for Rebirth and Divine Intervention respectively.
- Buttons can be moved by moving the mouse to the left of the first button, which will show a smaller (than default button size) icon that can be dragged to reposition all of the buttons.
- Spells are saved on a per-class basis, so if you have multiple characters, all of your Druids will have the same setup, all of your Paladins will load the last used Paladin setup, etc.
- FuBar menu to change spells for each person, showing the party member's name and class in their respective class colors. (Settings are saved based on party#, so your button will always be the first, the others will be the party members in order 2-5.)
- Use of timers to change display of the buttons: