My wife, Ittsy for naming this Addon
Rowaa for rewriting the script into a smaller memory stamp and other core re-writes
All of you that enjoy the use of TJ.
Kaden - Doomhammer
v5.0 <BETA 2>
- Corrected an issue with the TJ button showing under the tradeskill window. Also added support for Jobber
- Added Inscription ... lost cooking. THe database is a little different now. With the Beta the only info in is recipes and profession levels ... no help on where to get the recipes yet. Please read the main info.
- Added the beginning of Inscription (no recipes yet.) When a tradeskill is linked TJ will keep the TJ button and window from appearing.
- New core re-write. TJ Now takes even less memory then before. It will only load the tradeskills you know. See notes in Description. Removed Ace2 and changed the way recipes are loaded not needing localization.
- Fixed a database issue with Reputation standings. If you have an error with Powerful Anti-Venom in First Aid, get this update.
- Beast Training should no longer give an error.
- Updated the database with all item/recipe links. If a recipe has a wearable product then you can Control-click the item for dressing room.
- Fixed Bracing Earthstorm Diamond .. it now properly states that it can be purchased in Karazan.
- Fixed an error in the code that broke TJ.
- Began implementing recipeID data for all tradeskills. (check first aid)
- Basic database work
- Removed TJ from Beast Training (will add in the future)
- Fixed Heavy Netherweave Bandages
- *hopefully* fixed mining for non-english clients.
- Began working on getting item links into the system.
- Updated ACE2 Libraries and some of the database information.
- Updated Cooking and Alchemy with some fixes.
- Begin localization (needs testing .. see Description)
- Added icon for the item link system, also added control click for dressing room.
- Completed testing on the /tj command, works with Skillet and ATSW. NOTICE: AddOn in WoW may still report as 2.15.2 but it really is 2.16.2!
- fixed First Aid errors
- updated tailoring, see comments below.
- Added a slash command /tj to add an auto open feature
- Added savedvariables to remember the auto open and Show all settings (per account not character)
- Added a highlight bar
- Started new version number system
- Updated code to recognize Specialization.
- Updated some recipe data.
- For the fans of ArmorCraft addon, its buttons are now detected and TJ button is anchored accordingly in standart tradeskill window to prevent buttons from covering each other.