|Go to Page...|
* This is a beta-quality AddOn and may contain bugs / missing features *
Dash adds an extra "widget" layer to your Warcraft 'desktop', similar to the Dashboard feature of OSX. You can place infrequently used frames (Damage Meters, Quest Tracker, Chat Frames, etc...) onto this layer to still have quick access to the information without taking up precious normal screen-space.
The dashboard can be toggled via a key binding, or by moving your mouse into the top-right corner of your screen (I plan to add the option to toggle this hotspot, as well as enable different corners)
Dash Slash Commands:
- add <frame>: Add the specified frame to your dash (This can be a name such as 'ChatFrame2' or a lua namespace such as 'Violation.windows.frame')
- addmouse: adds the frame currently under the mouse cursor to the dash (note this only withs with frames that have names)
- remove <frame>: Removes the specified frame from the dash, this may require a ReloadUI depending on the frame
- list: List the frames that are on the dash.
- clear: Remove all frames from your dash (Again, this may require a ReloadUI)
r205: Fixed a small profile error when choosing not to add a protected frame