|Go to Page...|
== Features ==
Play a customized sound file whenever the corresponding ability is used.
Play a customized sound file whenever the coresponding ability crits.
Play a customized sound file for Killing Blows.
Play a customized sound file for "Out of range" message.
Play a customized sound file for player death.
Play a customized sound file for player level up.
Play a customized sound file for player mounted.
Play a customized sound file for Target Low Health.
It will play WAV's and MP3's.
It will remember configured sounds between gaming sessions on a per-character basis.
== Usage ==
Access the config window by /playsound or /plays
Use the side panel to configure sounds for different events
Use the drop down menu to select which ability you want a sound for
Fill in the text areas with the file name of your sound (i.e. funny.wav)
* Normal Sound - will play every time the ability is used
* Crit Sound - will play if the ability has a critical
* KillingBlow Sound - will play if you perform a killing blow
* Out-of-Range Sound - will play if you attempt to interact with an out-of-range target
* Death Sound - will play if you die.
* Level Up Sound - will play when you gain a level
* Mount Sound - will play when you use your mount
* Target Low Health - will play when your current target has less than 20% health
Note: the sound file MUST be within the addon's sound folder (i.e. Interface\AddOns\PlaySound\Sounds) BEFORE you launch the WoW client.
Click the Save button to save your change.
Use the Clear button to clear the text field
Sound files need to be placed within your WorldofWarcraft\Interface\AddOns\PlaySound\Sounds folder
== Installation ==
# Open the archive with your favorite archive program (winzip, winrar).
# Extract the contents to WorldofWarcraft\Interface\Addons folder.
== Known Issues ==
No known issues.