NinjaDuck, like HiddenCooldown ( http://www.curse.com/downloads/details/9615/ ) shows the hidden cooldowns of items anywhere cooldowns are usually shown. In fact, the idea came from that Addon. But what are the differences? There are quite a few:
Cons of NinjaDuck from Hidden Cooldown:
1) NinjaDuck must have item cooldowns manually added to the Lua file (though I will add any posted here. There are also instructions in the file for you to add your own). NinjaDuck does not monitor buffs that way.
Pros of NinjaDuck from Hidden Cooldown:
1) NinjaDuck is FAR FAR FAR FAR more efficient. You shouldn't notice just about ANY memory hit from it.
2) NinaDuck should work properly with ANY addon that monitors item cooldowns! That includes the default action bar, TrinketMenu, and any other custom action bar
3) NinjaDuck uses local variables, making it physically impossible for it to be interfered with by another addon.
4) NinjaDuck has a cooler name.
5) NinjaDuck will not show negative numbers for cooldowns.
6) Also, NinjaDuck is FAR more efficient
NinjaDuck is able to monitor ANY item! Not only trinkets!
NinjaDuck is a Ninja!
NinjaDuck will also work for items that proc gains instead of buffs (e.g. Mark of Conquest)
NinjaDuck requires no additional libraries.
The currently supported items are as follows:
Masquerade Gown - 30 seconds from buff end
Hourglass of the Unraveller - 40 seconds from buff end
Scarab of the Infinite Cycle - 30 seconds from buff end
Mark of Defiance - 15 seconds from mana gain
Warp-Spring Coil - 20 seconds from buff end
Quagmirran's Eye - 30 seconds from buff end
Shiffar's Nexus-Horn - 45 seconds from buff end
Skyguard Silver Cross - 10 seconds from buff start
Airman's Ribbon of Gallantry - 10 seconds from buff start
Power Infused Mushroom - 10 seconds from mana gain
Essence Infused Mushroom - 10 seconds from health gain
Sextant of Unstable Currents - 30 seconds from buff end
Robe of the Elder Scribes - 30 seconds from buff end
Dragonspine Trophy - 10 seconds from buff end
Tsunami Talisman - 40 seconds from buff end
If there are ANY missing, just post them here (or PM me) along with the hidden cooldown and from where it starts and I'll add it right away!