KeyProfiler was made to save the key bindings that you are using at the moment so that you can load them later. This means that you can have different key binding sets (PvP, raids, fishing, special raid encounters, ...) that you can switch around with your favorite LDB addon (standard is a minimap button).
The only thing that I want to add in the future are some events so that you can switch your key bindings automatically.
- added a few bindings
- Dropdown should now be clamped to screen
- Increased frame strata of the dropdown
- Updating Profiles is now possible, just use the same name as an existing profile and it will be overwritten... I don't really know why I did not allow this in the first place
- Used the Blizzard Configuration Screen for Addons (ESC -> Interface -> Addons)
- LibDataBroker support
- Fubar is no longer supported (I think there is a converter for LDB -> Fubar ... but I don't use it)
- Changed from Ace2 to 3
- Removed Dewdrop and TabletLib (Created the dropdown on my own)
- The minimap button is optional (see the settings panel)
- Updated toc