|Go to Page...|
== Description ==
This will allow you to play your own sound scheme for in-game music, including background music for zones as well as combat and mount music. Custom themes can be added to allow for unlimited variations, just get your music in the theme folder and write up the theme data file. Currently the only theme available is based on Final Fantasy 7.
== Features ==
Play custom music for:
== Usage ==
/musictheme or /music to open the config window
A F.A.Q. on creating themes is here
Download the full Final Fantasy 7 theme here:
Final Fantasy 7 Theme v2.0
Extract the contents to your Interface\AddOns\MusicTheme\ThemeData folder.
Or get the sound pack from my Google Code SVN page at:
You will also need to get the Final Fantasy 7 Theme (lua only) patch above and have it installed first. Then extract the songs into your Interface\AddOns\MusicTheme\ThemeData\FinalFantsy7\Sounds folder.
If you already have the songs from a previous download then you just need to update the theme file by getting the FinalFantasy7Theme(lua only) patch above.
== Planned Changes ==
Add support for multi-song theme elements
== Known Issues ==
Battleground music does not trigger after rezzing in battlegrouns
== Change Log ==
* Premier GUI added
* fix battle music priority over swimming
* improved XP gain effects
* added Silvermoon City support (code only)
* added Shattrath City support (code only)
* fix typo "Stormwind" to "Stormwind City"
* fix typo "Iron Forge" to "IronForge"
* fix typo in OnLoad function (this fixes slash commands and event registration issues)
* new themes will now get added properly
* the RestSong will only be played when resting AND indoors (still excluding major cities)
* tweaked XP gain song to trigger more accurately
* suppress other songs when in battlegrounds
* Fixed zip file structure
* Added updated files from v1.1.1
* Added music checks for Stormwind, The Exodar, Darnassus, and Iron Forge
* FinalFantasy7 Theme has new music to support the added cities
* Initial release