A simple add-on to visually let you know what stance you're currently in.
Sometimes it can be hard to keep track of your current stance and instead of having to look around for icons or abilities, this add-on will give you the chance to, out of the corner of your eye, tell what stance you are currently in.
It will draw a border around your entire screen in a color representing your current stance. Default colors are:
- Blue is battle stance.
- Red is berserker stance.
- Green is defensive stance.
- Can be set to only show when you're in combat.
- Can be set to only show when you have a non-friendly target.
- The color and alpha for each stance can be changed.
- A fade effect that's shown on stance changes can be enabled/disabled.
- The fade effect can have its own texture and alpha value (color value is still based on the stance).
- Multiple textures to use for the borders, both normal and widescreen versions included.
- Options for handling each frame's advanced settings to control how they're shown in relation to other UI elements.
To access the options just type "/si" from within the game.
- A few optimizations made.
- Changed only-targeting/only-in-combat logic to work better and now proprely work together.
- Changed the target check to include on all non-friendly units and not just enemies.
- Included a bunch of new textures, both for normal and widescreen resolutions.
- Blend mode can be set for each frame.
- Frame strata can be set for each frame.
- Frame level can be set for each frame.
- Color and alpha can be changed for each stance.
- Fade time and initial fade alpha value can be set.
- Settings can be reset to default.
- Updated for the 2.4 patch.
- Added fade effect for stance changes (can be enabled/disabled).
- Some extra slash commands are available, but only a select few are working right now (the rest will be enabled soon).