Makes the Beast Training window look like a talent window.
Helpful tooltips make pet training information easy to see.
Ackis Recipe List
English - enUS
Français - frFR
Deutsch - deDE
汉语 - zhCN
New in v13
- Fix for German localization.
New in v12
- Fixed issue with not being able to right click to train the max rank of growl to a pet with negative training points.
- Fixed LUA error when enchanting window was opened.
- Enchanting window no longer closes when your pet changes.
- Blizzard's Beast Training window is hidden if you do not have AckisRecipeList loaded.
New in v11
- Fixed localizations hopefully.
- Fixed error with warp.
- Added version number indicator to the in-game panel.
New in v10
- TOC update to 2.4
- Fixed bug in v9 that made it not save the fact it knows it is out of date.
- Made the "Ranks You Have:" part of the tooltip take up less room.
- Added the ability to right click a skill to train the max rank your pet can learn.
New in v9
- Version data is only sent to guild once per login or interface reload.
- Version data is only sent to party/raid when a new member joins.
- Placed a 5 second cooldown on telling others they are out of date to stop chain reactions.
New in v8
- Fix for Chinese localization.
New in v7
- Removed BT_USED from localization.
- German localization tweaks.
- Beast Training window no longer closes when someone else's pet changed.
- Some code optimization - got rid of function BT_GetButtonNumber(name).
New in v6
- Chinese Localization.
New in v5
- German Localization.
New in v4
- French Localization.
New in v3
- French Localization Beta.
New in v2
- Clarified "Trainable Ranks:" as "Ranks You Have:"
- Added detection of bad version data to prevent an LUA error.
- Added more information to the out of date notification on where to download a new version.
- Added information to the tooltip about which pet types can learn the skill.
- Misc other little improvements.