Chinchilla Minimap alters the Blizzard Minimap in a way to provide much nicer features and other niceties.
Allows changing of blip size (useful since 3.1), border style, shape of the map (doesn't have to be circular, or even square, lots of options are available), size, etc.
Zoom out the map automatically after 20 seconds (or so).
A more flexible north-east-south-west indicator.
Show your location coordinates
Make the minimap very big temporarily (good for gathering or finding a tough-to-spot enemy).
Show the name of your location more flexibly.
Move the buttons around the minimap to wherever you want (even off the minimap entirely).
Show which team-mate pinged the minimap
Position the minimap and frames around it.
Show on the minimap where your range extends to
Show / Hide
Show or hide various frames related to the minimap
Change the dots on the map to a different set of images. Very handy, especially if you suffer from colorblindness.
Mousewheel to zoom the minimap
Click here to submit a bug report or request a new feature.
Click here to help with translating Chinchilla Minimap into your own language.
Ethan Centaurai <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2014-09-21 15:35:41 +0100
Tagging as v2.6.1.
- Delete gitattributes.
- Update gitignore.
- Whoops, forgot to remove that from there.
- It is now possible to show/hide the boss frames again.
- It is now possible to resize the quest tracker again.
- Position: Disable boss frame movement until I can figure out what the hell is wrong with it.
- Position: Boss frames no longer become huge when movable.
- Position: Boss frames should now stay in the place you put them.
- ShowHide: Parent the buttons to a hidden frame instead of hiding the button or making it invisible. No more combat taint, no more dead zones, no more buttons being shown when they shouldn't be. In theory.
- ShowHide: Fix the Movie Recording indicator.
- Core: Fix the Rotate Minimap checkbox.
- Appearance: Fix the Wider Objectives Tracker checkbox.
- ShowHide: Fix vehicle seats default setting.
- ShowHide: Frames are now hidden as well as made invisible.
- ShowHide: Minor cleanup and comment updates.
- Position: Boss unit frames can be moved around again. Code still sucks. Deal with it.
- ShowHide: The vehicle seats indicator can be shown/hidden again.
- ShowHide: Boss unit frames can be shown/hidden again.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com