Type "/insight" to open the options panel. Most PlayerFrame options can also be toggled with keybindings.
Insight displays player health, mana/energy/rage, charges (when applicable), and exp info. Also colors player name when auto-attack is enabled, and colors health bar based on health percentage. Health and mana/energy/rage can be displayed as a percentile. it also allows display of health and mana values at your target's portrait.
The /tnl command sends your TNL (to next level) info to say, party, raid or guild chat, or just displays it for only you, or whispers it to a friend. Type /tnl help for more info.
RELEASE 9 - Sunday, April 14, 2013
- Fixed a bug where the mana type of the target was not always handled correctly.
- Fixed an issue with trying to change frame sizes during combat lockdown, causing combat lockdown errors.
RELEASE 8 - Thursday, December 20, 2012
- Improved styling of the experience display beneath the player portrait to use nice number formatting and use colors to distinguish between areas of the text.
- Use of decimals for large values (e.g. turning 375,218 in to 375.2 K) no longer always uses decimals unless you have the option enabled. Without the option it will still use decimals for low shorthand values (e.g. 11,632 to 11.6 K, but 375,218 to 375 K).
RELEASE 7.2b - Tuesday, November 27, 2012
- Updated to work with WoW patch 5.1.
RELEASE 7.2 - Sunday, November 25, 2012
- Updated to work with WoW patch 5.0.x.
- Updated some EXP/TNL placement adjustments for various class resources. (Monk chi, new Warlock resources, etc)
- Better formatting for large values.
- Renamed mod from JDHP to Insight.