BetterInbox replaces the default paging Blizzard inbox with a scrollable inbox with some extra features.
- Summary of invoices, attachments and gold at the top.
- Dropdown embedded to select what to open, all mail, all items, all gold.
- Select certain mails via a checkbox and open the selected mails, items or gold
The open all feature might still have some quircks with battleground tokens you can't pick up.
See the screenshot for an example of the attachment summary and looks.
- 4.0 compatible release
- 3.2 toc
- 3.1 compatible release
- dropdown status stored in saved vars now
- zhTW and zhCN locales added
- New graphics closer to the original inbox by Jaxxom
- The new mail icon now properly hides after a take all
- update for wotlk and fix money issues when mailing exactly 1g or 1s
- Fix %d days bug introduced in 2.4.3
- Make only the actual checkbox clickable and not an area to the right of it as well
- Remove debug 'Clicked 1' spam
- Add koKR locale
- Add preliminary localization support
- Add checkboxes to mails allowing them to be selected and add open: selected mails, selected items, selected gold to the dropdown
- Fixed bug with player money instead of enclosed money showing by using embedded icons in fontstrings
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com