|Go to Page...|
[!] Disable Autoloot in the Blizzard options or the mod will not work [!]
[[ DESCRIPTION ]]
Karnifex finally got tired of looting 8 copper Fish Scales and accepted the quest to figure out how to never do it again. Thus, Karni's Crap Filter was born. It automatically loots what you want and skips what you don't want, saving bag space for good stuff like hookers and weapons. It's also a robust, full-featured and (hopefully) easy to use auto loot system!
[[ NEW STUFF! ]]
- User can now selectively disable auto-destroy while using tradeskills. This is very useful
when leveling new tradeskills. This setting is on by default for new users but may be off for
users with existing SavedVariables file. Fishing is not currently included in this option.
- Added option to automatically open Crap Filter when talking to a merchant. Window should
automatically move to the correct place.
- Revamped the look of the addon to be a little more like the standard blizzard UI frames.
v3.10 saw the addition of delete confirmation on the inventory tab.
See the changelog for other improvements and fixes.
[[ WHAT IT DOES ]]
* Set a minimum value for automatically looting white and gray items
* Automatically destroy "crap" items
* Cloth: Loot what you want!
* Water: Loot all, none, or just the ones you want!
* Food: Loot all, none, or just the ones you want!
* Potions: Loot all, none, or just the ones you want!
* Scrolls: Loot all, none, or just the ones you want!
* Add items you really hate to a Never Loot list
* Add items you really like to an Always Loot list
* Automatically loots all quest items - never forget a quest item!
* Automatically loots all currency items (Emblem of Valor, Badge of Justice, etc)
* Never loot a fish scale again
* The following tradeskills are automatically looted for your pleasure: