|Go to Page...|
A somewhat lightweight UI compilation, intended to be used as is, or as a base for adding more of your personalized add-ons.
Updated for 3.1
Frame rate cap: 30 fps
Change the frame rate cap with the in game command:
/console set maxfps xx
Change the screenshot file type from tga to jpg with the in game commands:
/console screenshotFormat jpg
/console screenshotQuality 3
1) Rename your WTF and INTERFACE folders to WTF_Backup and INTERFACE_Backup
2) Extract the INTERFACE, FONTS and WTF folders from the packs to your WoW root directory
3) In the WTF folder, rename the folders ACCOUNT NAME (your account name), Server (the server you're playing on) and Character (Your character name. Remember that you need to copy and rename this folder for all your alts). These folders are case sensitive.
4) Load up WoW and login
5) At the character selection screen, click "Addons" in the lower left portion of the screen. SINCE 3.0.2 Patch = BE SURE TO CHECK LOAD OUT OF DATE ADDONS. There are only a couple that are outdated, but they still function.
6) Video settings are by default set to midrange settings, redo your settings (graphics, Color depth etc) as you had them before.
7) You MUST set the following add-ons to their "default" profiles upon login to get the look represented on the screenshots!
8) /reload interface and enjoy!
Please note that Pitbull 4 is in Alpha and the included version might not be stable. However, having played with it for over 2 months, I've had very few problems. Do note that updates can cause large changes in the setup.
Pitbull 3 layout included (requires manual download).
(* = new)
AzCastBar (several layouts included, see the profiles, /acb)
*Broker to FuBar
Pitbull 4 BETA
Optional configured but not activated/included: