Multishot is a tiny addon that automatically takes screenshots of memorable events in your World of Warcraft career. It's a photo diary of everything you come across in Azeroth, Outland and Northend.
Features & screenshot possibilities
level-ups and guild level-ups
achievements and guild achievements
challenge mode medals
battleground and arena victories
trade window transactions
garisson building completion
any rare/rare-elite mob kills
timeline; take a screenshot every x minutes (configurable)
keybind; take a custom screenshot on demand
And most of all: boss killshots in dungeons and raids. Inbuilt database contains most if not all bosses ingame. Pew pew!
How to use
Just play as usual and Multishot will be waiting. By the way: you can take screenshots any time you like by pressing the PRINT key. Captures will most likely be located in C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Screenshots.
via Interface > Addons > Multishot or type /multishot into the chat window.
You will have to update Multishot every once in a while. Blizzard constantly adds, removes or updates mobs. Multishot would not be aware of these changes otherwise.
Multishot might not work as expected after new content patch has been released: every now and then "false positives" will sneak into the database. Those can easily be spotted in debug mode. Please drop me a line so that I can blacklist them as soon as possible.
Multishot works on all locales and supports localization. Please submit a translated copy of the "/Locales/Locale-enUS.lua" file if your language is not included yet. Thanks!
Check out the official Multishot Thread on WoW Interface for bug reports and feature requests. You are likely to get a faster reply if you include a dancing banana in your post.
Anyone who has contributed to Multishot: I really appreciate your help! Thanks for improving Multishot by adding new features to the source code, reporting & fixing bugs, and so on. Keep it up!
If you enjoy Multishot this is the way to support it's development. Thanks!
- Change the garisson building screenshot method to improve screenshot timing.
v3.1.3 (v3.1.2 private)
- Fix mob id extraction for WoD
- Fix rare killshots
- Update Ace3 libraries and pickup new LibBossIDs and LibRareIDs for WoD
- Add Garisson Building option (untested)
- Move keybinds to AddOns category
- Slight change to handling killshots when player dead
- UI Hide refactored (no functional changes; minimap blips can still not be hidden in combat due to taint)
- Fix instance difficulty detection to be 5.4 compatible (tested on PTR)
- Pickup new LibRareIDs-1.0 for Timeless Isle rares.
- Remains compatible with 5.3.0
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.3.0
- Fix an error with watermark font selection on non-English clients.
- Add instance difficulty options for killshots.
- Change instance type options to group status: solo, party, raid (solves issues with outdoors world bosses).
- Reorganize options pane.
- Add font and fontsize selection and a test option for watermark, move watermark to higher strata.
- Add battleground and arena win screenshot options (beta).
- Re-arrange and improve options layout.
- Attempt to fix a rare condition when hideui option doesn't restore UI visibility.
- Update libraries for new 5.2.0 rares.
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.2.0 "thunder king"
- Add challenge mode medal option
- Update mobid extraction for changes to GUID in 5.1
- Watermark default: off
- Timeline mode delays adjusted (5' to 60')
- Update included LibRareIDs-1.0 for MoP rares
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.1 "Landfall"
- Fix typo preventing /played option working with Achievement Earned (thx Waywocket)
- Pull in update LibRareIDs-1.0
- .toc to 50001, compatible with WoW 5.0.4/MoP beta
- Add option for Timeline mode (credits to [email protected] for idea and initial implementation)
-- Timeline timer will pause when the player is afk and restart if Multishot takes a screenshot for another reason.
- Add option for a customizable watermark with various player info (name, level, class, zone, realm, date and time)
- Add a "Custom Screenshot" keybind. When pressed it will use the Multishot settings to take a customized screenshot (eg. hide UI, add watermark, open character pane etc)
- Localization changes (use English by default for missing terms in foreign locales)
- Include references to itIT and ptBR
-- Add Italian and Brazilian/Portuguese localization stubs
Updated core and libraries for latest patch.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com