Results: 1Comments by: Rhaeon
File: Mini-Targ12-02-09
At the bottom of one of the screens...
Posted By: Rhaeon
At the bottom of one of the screenshots there is a bar across the bottom and it has ice on it or something. It serves no purpose other than to look pretty. What is it called? I want it. This is the picture I'm talking about: http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw27834.jpg http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw27834.jpg