Results: 7Comments by: Brandho
File: Diplomancer03-06-13
GetInstanceDifficulty removed from 5.2
Posted By: Brandho
Hi Phanx. Found a bug when I was farming Vortex Pinnacle after the patch yesterday: "Interface\\AddOns\\Diplomancer\\Core.lua:155: attempt to call global 'GetInstanceDifficulty' (a nil value)" Looks like Blizzard has removed GetInstanceDifficulty (http://http://www.wowpedia.org/API_GetInstanceDifficulty) from the API and repla...
File: Show My DPS08-29-12
Fix for 5.0.4
Posted By: Brandho
Looks like Blizzard changed something in 5.0.4 that broke Show My DPS again, so I took another shot at fixing it. Since they seem to like changing the order/number/type of the parameters describing a given combat log event, I went ahead and renamed all of the local variables in ShowMyDPS:AddAmount because I got tired of counting the...
File: Show My DPS07-12-11
Fix for error introduced with WoW 4.2
Posted By: Brandho
Since 4.2 was released I've been having errors similar to this each time I enter combat: Date: 2011-07-08 10:11:02 ID: 1 Error occured in: Global Count: 1 Message: ..\AddOns\ShowMyDPS\ShowMyDPS.lua line 133: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'arg13' (a string value) Debug: (tail call): ? ShowMyDPS\ShowMyDPS...
File: Mapster04-26-11
New error with Patch 4.1: Mapster.lua:692: 'for' limit must be a number
Posted By: Brandho
Got this error today after patch 4.1 launched: { = "Interface\\AddOns\\Mapster\\Mapster.lua:692: 'for' limit must be a number", = 1, = " BlizzBugsSuck, v4.0.3.2\n Swatter, v3.2.3 (<%codename%>)\n WowheadLooter, v40015\n NPCScan, v4.1.0.1\n NPCScanOverlay, v4.1.0.1\n AckisRecipeList, v2.2.3\n ACP, v3.3.14 \n AraBrok...
File: Fishing Buddy04-26-11
PlayerTitlePickerScrollFrame error with patch 4.1
Posted By: Brandho
I got this error upon logging in to the new patch 4.1 today. I can't find anything about it here or on wowpedia, so I apologize for not being able to provide a fix! { = "Interface\\AddOns\\FishingBuddy\\FishingFluff.lua:213: attempt to index global 'PlayerTitlePickerScrollFrame' (a nil value)", = 1, = " BlizzBugsSuck, v4...
File: Archy - Archaeology Assistant02-08-11
Partial fix for patch 4.0.6
Posted By: Brandho
The errors on GetCurrencyInfo(currencyID) are happening because Blizzard changed the order of the values returned by GetArchaeologyRaceInfo(). I fixed it in two places in Archy.lua v1.7b7: Line 1196, change: local raceName, currencyID, raceTexture, itemID = GetArchaeologyRaceInfo(k) to: local raceName, raceText...
File: Fishing Buddy10-26-10
How to fix GetSpellName()
Posted By: Brandho
Pevana, the problem you're having is caused by a change to the name of a function in Blizzard's API: 'GetSpellName()' is now 'GetSpellBookItemName()'. (See http://www.wowwiki.com/API_GetSpellName#Cataclysm_Change) To fix it, open \Interface\AddOns\FishingBuddy\Libs\LibFishing-1.0\LibFishing-1.0.lua and change line 414 from:...