WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   OpenRDX: Post your UIs & DUIs (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   3 old project released (read inside) (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41324)

Cripsii 09-01-11 02:20 PM

3 old project released (read inside)

1 Attachment(s)
hello !

After the unlimit demand, I decid to release 3 of my last project.

It's not a complete desktop or theme. It's just 3 package with some windows.

You can see it for take exemple or tips if you want to create your own UI.
Few design add some custom script especialy for bloody DK (frac bloodshield var, frac necrotistrike var... and other.. etc...)

I don't support anymore these project.. But if you had a question about a specific windows or design, I will try to answer !

Enjoy ! (or not !)

Kcori 09-02-11 04:11 AM

Wow! Nice Cripsii and thanks a million =)

unlimit 10-30-11 02:05 PM

I finally got my subscription back and all I can say is WOW Crispii!

I learned a lot just by viewing them, and am reusing the way you show alternative power (runes, holy power, shards), and cooldowns (status bar with an upside down triangle)! It fit my UI perfectly and finally made a neat way for me to deal with things I was reluctant to do without making it look too awful!

I urge you to release these as basic unitframes on wowinterface so others could learn off of it, too, they're VERY good!

(edit: By that, I mean, actually upload it as an OOBE instead of just posting the recovery!)

sigg 11-01-11 04:12 AM

Crispii, could you also provife the textures ?

I am creating the package for these UIs

thanks you

unlimit 11-01-11 09:43 AM

Hm, I mean, when he posted it he posted it with: "It's not a complete desktop or theme. It's just 3 package with some windows."

I think it was meant as that, just a package with some windows for people to learn off of. If he wants to release a desktop of it I think he should be the one to do it, but that's just my opinion.

Although, he already has the WINDOWS posted here, I see no reason why he shouldn't release it as a standalone on wowinterface :)

Either way, you do an amazing job, Crispii

unlimit 11-11-11 09:56 PM

@ Crispii

I'm a little curious on how you managed to show Blood Plague and frost fever? What features did you use?

I thought it would just pop up but it's giving me problems (for these specific spells? o.o)

Brainn 11-12-11 08:40 AM

is it the blue and green bars on the top of the target-frame that show the duration of your debuffs ?
if yes, i have done something comparable for powerword: shield and the weakened soul debuff in my raid frames using 'Vars Aura Info' + 'Status Bar' + 'StatusBar: Apply Timer'

unlimit 11-12-11 02:01 PM

Yeah, weird, it doesn't seem to be working. I thought it'd just pop right up but it will not show up. O_O

Brainn 11-12-11 02:12 PM

maybe you have some problem with frame levels ? like its showing but is covered by something else
pw:s, weakened soul (unfiltered) and renew (filtered to only show mine) is working on my raidframes the way i described. could also have to do something with raidframes vs. target frames, some problem with different repaint triggers or stuff like that ?

unlimit 11-12-11 02:16 PM

It's my target / periodic repaint.

For all intents and purposes it SHOULD work, and I thought that my framelevel was high enough.

I'll try putting it -50 out so that nothing else is covering it, and test it on a dummy.

Maybe that'll give me some insight.

unlimit 11-12-11 02:29 PM

Well, I got it to work, it just wouldn't work until I changed the name of BOTH debuffs to Ebon Plague, tested it, then switched it back to Frost Fever / Blood Plague.

Sometimes the game acts weird.