WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Pick for 3/1: Stuf Unit Frames (updated) (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20776)

Seerah 03-01-09 09:48 PM

Pick for 3/1: Stuf Unit Frames (updated)

Stuf Unit Frames:

Stuf is brought to you by the creator of Stellar Unit Frames. It starts with the same layout as its predecessor, but Stuf is much more customizable - up on the level with PitBull and Discord, if you wish to do more with it. In the above screenshot are examples of some layouts that users have accomplished with it (yes, even the HUD). In addition to the main features that most unit frame addons have, Stuf also displays range indicators (ex: 0-5 yards), Shaman totem timers, timer bars for your buff/debuffs on target and focus, and a button on unit frames to inspect that player. And, on top of all this, it runs with decently low memory/CPU usage.

To view all of its features and have a go at customizing it to fit your needs, see the download page.

For previous Picks of the Week, see here.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to WoWInterface, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick. :)

Mera 03-02-09 05:25 AM

that's cool you finally picked up a very good Uf mod , PitBull is so sucky, the new version 4 is even more sucky. Stuf, very good replacement

p3lim 03-02-09 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mera (Post 118785)
that's cool you finally picked up a very good Uf mod , PitBull is so sucky, the new version 4 is even more sucky. Stuf, very good replacement

PitBull4 is barely alpha material, and ckknight said (if I remember correctly) that the project is not continued.

Torhal 03-02-09 02:13 PM

It's still being worked on. Cartographer3, however, has not.

Mera 03-02-09 05:04 PM

he's doing too much projects or he's too ambitious, quantity ~= quality, most of its mods have very good alternatives

Seerah 03-02-09 05:13 PM

Hey - this isn't a "rate ck's addons" thread. :p

Cairenn 03-02-09 05:46 PM

Indeed it isn't.

Elloria 03-08-09 11:23 AM

I do have to say though, Stuf unit frames is an exceptional mod! You guys know me and discord were the best of friends for a long time. Lets just say i finally put it to sleep lol! I LOVE THIS MOD And i hope hope hope it stays around for a long time. I plan on redoing all my uis that use discord so they aren't laggy anymore! Yay for stuf unit frames!!!!

Mera 03-08-09 12:45 PM

same here I find it very good Im just so mad to discover it today when I do not play a lot wow so much than before :( /slap Seerah ;p

xtoq 03-08-09 05:36 PM

I don't know if this is the case for anyone else, but my "pick of the week" box above the "recently updated" section on the front page of WoWI didn't update with this, it still has "Proc Borders" as the POTW. =(

But awesome UF addon.

Dolby 03-08-09 05:44 PM

Shows fine for me, has said "Stuf Unit Frames" for the week.

Seerah 03-08-09 09:13 PM

Perhaps you have a cache issue? Try clearing your cache.