WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Bug Reports (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Back tracked to previous Dev due to issues. (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23860)

Tevar 05-21-09 03:27 PM

Back tracked to previous Dev due to issues.

I have noticed that the party frames were a bit screwy in this patch. Nothing serious, but enought to annoy me during healing.

The range check wasnt updating properly, nor was the aggro monitors.

Also in both versions I get a nasty lag spike everytime I hit Esc to close things like my map, charactersheet, bags ect...

Nothing big, but simple things none the less I thought I might point out :)

spiel2001 05-21-09 04:09 PM

nUI doesn't interact with the open/close functions of any of the bags or windows at all... if you're getting a lag spike when you close them, that's going to be something other than nUI.

THe issue with the updates on status (OOR, etc) is known and already in the bug list... I'm working on a fix as soon as possible.

Senutyenool 05-22-09 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tevar (Post 137694)
Also in both versions I get a nasty lag spike everytime I hit Esc to close things like my map, charactersheet, bags etc.........

Not alone on this, I also get this coupled with when talking to NPC's, open Quest Log, Spellbook, etc.... 2-3 second frame freeze and when the GC goes nutso on me it will hang for upwards to 23 seconds..... :(

Cheers

Baltharus 05-23-09 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senutyenool (Post 137832)
Not alone on this, I also get this coupled with when talking to NPC's, open Quest Log, Spellbook, etc.... 2-3 second frame freeze and when the GC goes nutso on me it will hang for upwards to 23 seconds..... :(

Cheers

im guessing this is happening to me as well .. but it happens when i have no mods <.<

yall have other mods that interact with the windows?

doesnt nUI make the windows movable? or is that another mod i have?

EDIT: cause i just took my daily dose of stupid and forgot how to type :D

spiel2001 05-23-09 06:28 AM

nUI does make the windows movable, but it does so by adding an OnDragStart and OnDragStop method. That all has nothing to do with window interaction or closing the window.

PS: You have to take a daily stupid dose? I'm the other way around... naturally stupid, have to drink a pot of smart before I can function ~lol~

spiel2001 05-23-09 08:56 AM

The range calculation bug has been fixed and will be in the 5.03.05 update.

Tevar 05-24-09 12:30 PM

I get that spike but its no 2-3 seconds thank god or I would be killing people. Its only about .5-1 seconds. And I get it when I close just about everything with escape, bags, questlog, spellbook, talents, But it only seems to happen when I'm in combat.

I do have lots of other addons, but none of which mess with my windows. Just carbonite, recount, omen, clique, titan, critline, smartbuff, atlasloot, DBM, and maybe one or two more. But I cant be sure.