WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gameplay (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Engineering question. Plz help me :( (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26917)

Imakefood 08-28-09 04:45 PM

Engineering question. Plz help me :(

I had engineering once before. I was a goblin engineer. Now I level engineering again and I go to see Tinkerwiz in Ratchet to become a goblin engineer and he has no quest for me :(

OMG WHAT DO I DO?!?!

PLEASE HELP ME!

HEEEEEELP!!!

Cralor 08-28-09 04:50 PM

Okay, okay! Calm down there bud. To obtain Goblin Engineering, you go to the Engineering area of Dalaran. They made Dalaran more useful in WotLK in where all the trainers are there, including your Gnomish and Goblin engineering. You can also train other specialties like Tribal LW, Elemental, etc.

Imakefood 08-28-09 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cralor (Post 156569)
Okay, okay! Calm down there bud. To obtain Goblin Engineering, you go to the Engineering area of Dalaran. They made Dalaran more useful in WotLK in where all the trainers are there, including your Gnomish and Goblin engineering. You can also train other specialties like Tribal LW, Elemental, etc.

NOT HURRAY! that didnt help....i need to be a goblin engineer to learn their recipes...which is what I'm trying to figure out how to do since Tinkerwiz won't teach me again

Miralen 08-28-09 06:10 PM

Well...Have you attempted to check wowhead.com or allakhazam.com or thottbot.com considering those would probably be way more useful than checking a mod site for quest info? You probably didn't so what you should do is go to one of them and look up Goblin Engineering in the search box and it should come up and than click on it and there should be a comments section as to where you get it now. Now if that doesn't work, than you might need to actually page a gm and tell him it's bugged or something and when they get back to you they will be able to help you, but seriously try those other sites I listed as they will be more helpful than this website considering this site has really nearly nothing to do with quest help information.

Vis 08-28-09 06:30 PM

Check out in Tanaris, all the way to the East at Steemwheedle Port i think it was called. There's a hut to the North of it, in that hut is a book. Read the book. May be a 100G cost also. That's all I remember off the top of my head, may only work for changing specialization though.

Imakefood 08-28-09 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miralen (Post 156585)
Well...Have you attempted to check wowhead.com or allakhazam.com or thottbot.com considering those would probably be way more useful than checking a mod site for quest info? You probably didn't so what you should do is go to one of them and look up Goblin Engineering in the search box and it should come up and than click on it and there should be a comments section as to where you get it now. Now if that doesn't work, than you might need to actually page a gm and tell him it's bugged or something and when they get back to you they will be able to help you, but seriously try those other sites I listed as they will be more helpful than this website considering this site has really nearly nothing to do with quest help information.

Two things.
1. I did check some more fitting sites.
2. Yes this is a mod site but a mod site for what? WoW? Poeple here are likely to know, yes? w/e

Vis 08-28-09 06:59 PM

Did you try what I posted? Last I knew you could only actually do the quest once on a given toon.

def9 08-28-09 07:11 PM

Go here http://www.wowwiki.com/Goblin_Engineering.

Imakefood 08-28-09 08:00 PM

Ok well Thanks for the help guys. def9's link and Vis's post got me what I needed. And thanks Cralor for trying to help though your info was wrong. It was the book in Tanaris :banana: