WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Movies and Screen Captures (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Showoff your Screenshots !! (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21145)

ewaybevinn 03-15-09 02:04 PM

Showoff your Screenshots !!

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/t...evinn/Saph.jpg

edit: extra addons used are fubar, prat 3.0, headcount (for raid/loot management), sct floating combat text, target charms, informant (that's the information added to the info box that tells you what abilities your target has) and with 4.0 was using perfect raid for 10 man + raids.

ewaybevinn 03-16-09 08:16 AM

Here is 5.0: 25 man

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/t...409_012243.jpg

spiel2001 03-16-09 08:32 AM

You should do those as attachments rather than embeds... that way people can open them and see them as full screen.

Nice... I like the action bar tweaks.

Dramber 03-16-09 04:41 PM

Nothing too exciting. Plain nUI with ZOMG Buffs, Chatter, Celluar, and Elks Buff Bars for a little extra yumminess.

ewaybevinn 03-17-09 03:50 PM

Ok here are some of the non nUI addons I also use and would love to see integrated into nUI in the future :)

Seladina Brightwing 03-26-09 04:35 PM

An Older nUI Screenshot

1 Attachment(s)
I took this shot awhile ago. I just joined the forum and really wanted to post so here it is. I have worked on the interface since and will post a newer version soon.
:banana:

Seladina Brightwing 03-29-09 01:14 PM

nUi and other add ons playing nicely together.

1 Attachment(s)
I figured that I would put up a screen shot of one of my alts that shows the various add ons that I am using and how well they fit together with nUI. Perhaps in the future we could see some of these ideas integrated.
This is by no means a comprehensive list of all my add ons but it does show all of the main ones.

CatfishKnight 03-29-09 05:32 PM

Foxymistress on Bone Dragon dragging a Wind Rider along

1 Attachment(s)
Foxymistress on a Bone Dragon dragging a Wind Rider along while Flying.

LOL...

CatfishKnight

CatfishKnight 03-29-09 05:36 PM

Foxymistress Flying around G3 without a Mount??

2 Attachment(s)

CatfishKnight

Seladina Brightwing 03-30-09 09:02 AM

@ CatfishKnight

How were you able to remove the top nUI console bar? I would like to also do that but I have no idea how.
:cool:

CatfishKnight 03-30-09 10:05 AM

HI Seladina

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seladina Brightwing (Post 123145)
How were you able to remove the top nUI console bar? I would like to also do that but I have no idea how.
:cool:

Nui has slash commands, which I have the top console bar to appear only with a mouse over and then it disappears when taking the mouse off.

:)

Catfishknight

CatfishKnight 03-30-09 10:31 AM

Hi Seladina,

Here it is:

/nui console {on|off|mouseover}

Sets the visibility option for the top console where 'on' always show the console, 'off' always hides the console and 'mouseover' shows the console when the mouse is over the console.

See ya,

Catfishknight

Seladina Brightwing 03-30-09 02:29 PM

Thanks CatfishKnight; You are right on the money. I love the new look.:D

bluangelz 05-22-09 08:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres mine

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/437...0609220421.jpg

Love this UI, except for the fact my FPS is in the 20s in raid >=/

Dramber 05-28-09 08:31 PM

Switched over to Fortress and am loving it!

Vis 05-28-09 09:53 PM

Dramber, In your screenshot what addon are you using to show the Fingers of Frost proc cooldown bar?

Dramber 05-28-09 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vis (Post 139254)
Dramber, In your screenshot what addon are you using to show the Fingers of Frost proc cooldown bar?

I am using Elkano's BuffBars set up with a white list of my procs. :D

Vis 05-29-09 02:35 AM

Thank you :) So you disabled the normal buffs being shown, since nUI does that too, and only allow it to show the abilities that proc?

Dramber 05-29-09 05:29 AM

Yup. That's it exactly.

Petrah 06-14-09 07:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow, I didn't know this thread was here. How did I miss it? lol

Here's mine!

voodoodad 06-15-09 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silenia (Post 143018)
Wow, I didn't know this thread was here. How did I miss it? lol

Here's mine!

Silenia! Someone's got a toon named Silverraven, and she looks JUST like you! Who'da thunk it?!?

tinyu 06-18-09 01:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's nUI with some changes of my own.

I covered up the nUI player/target/target of target/pet frames with kgPanels and placed the X-Perl frames there.

I covered the minimap with Carbonite.

I've also adjusted the max auras to 0 now if only i could hide the player/target names as i use Elkano's Buff Bars i done need them.

Ive also gotta get around the minimap button bag as carbonite uses its own type and the nui minimap button bag covers some of the carbonite minimap options.

spiel2001 06-18-09 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyu (Post 143667)

I covered up the nUI player/target/target of target/pet frames with kgPanels and placed the X-Perl frames there.

I've also adjusted the max auras to 0 now if only i could hide the player/target names as i use Elkano's Buff Bars i done need them.

Ive also gotta get around the minimap button bag as carbonite uses its own type and the nui minimap button bag covers some of the carbonite minimap options.

With all due respect... why are you even using nUI? Or is this a troll?

tinyu 06-18-09 02:15 PM

Not a troll at all, i like the over all layout of nUI its just that i find some of the features kinda boring, no offense. and really other than what ive listed its still pretty much the same.

Think of it as making nUI more me :D.

Petrah 06-18-09 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyu (Post 143667)

It saddens me to see nUI butchered this way /cry

spiel2001 06-18-09 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyu (Post 143670)
Not a troll at all, i like the over all layout of nUI its just that i find some of the features kinda boring, no offense. and really other than what ive listed its still pretty much the same.

Think of it as making nUI more me :D.

Well... to each their own I guess... but you have disabled pretty much every feature nUI has inclusive of the HUD, the unit frames, the raid frames, the auras, the minimap, the focus, the console and more and looking to lose the button bag as well... the only part of nUI you're using are the action bars and the dashboard skin.

I just can't see the point of adding all of the overhead of nUI's features just so you can cover them up with another mod. Why not use KGPanels (which you already have installed) to create a bottom bar the shape of nUI's, install a bar mod and then throw away nUI? It would save you a ton of system resources.

tinyu 06-18-09 06:06 PM

the console is still there its set to show on mouse over :D

spiritwulf 06-18-09 06:49 PM

I was gonna comment when i saw this earlier but managed to hold it in. Glad to see im not the only one with the same thoughts though. My thoughts exactly Scott lol

tinyu 06-18-09 08:29 PM

at least I'm unique seriously who can say that have a setup like mine :D of the thousands of players that are using nUI, each and every single one of theirs looks exactly the same, yes there is some different skins and color options but the overall look of them all is exactly the same, if you wanted to look like everyone else then stick with the default WoWUI.

I'm not trying to bad mouth your UI, i know that a but load of time has gone into it i even know that you considered abandoning it when Blizzard introduced their new addon policy, all I'm doing is making it more me and personally for the 30mins i spent modifying the look of it i think it looks okay and once I'm finished tinkering it'll look even better.

I know I'm probably gonna get a lot of flack for what I'm doing but hey your entitled to your opinion and so am I.

And with my system i don't have to worry about resources :D

Petrah 06-18-09 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyu (Post 143711)
who can say that have a setup like mine

I'm sorry, and I say this with the utmost respect and no malice intent whatsoever... but I honestly hope no one else has a setup like that. To me, and this is of course my own personal feeling on the matter, but it's like slapping Scott in the face and telling him all his hard work was for nothing. I really feel like you've butchered his work, and it seriously saddens me.

tinyu 06-18-09 11:06 PM

no offense taken :D, but one could also assume that anyone who uses any type of mod or UI is slapping Blizzard in the face and telling them their hard work is for nothing.

If players can use mods or UIs to alter the original look of the games default UI than surely they can use the same mods to alter the look of nUI or any other UI for that matter.

Same here not trying to piss on anyones hard work just making it more my style.

eaglepgc 06-19-09 01:21 AM

Sooo.. Here's mine... lol

I added Needtoknow so I can easily see certain buffs/debuffs

And the "Pope Heroism" is a inside guild joke, lol

voodoodad 06-19-09 01:34 AM

Being an active member of the Illuminati, I take great umbrage at the "heroic pope" reference!:cool:

(Actually, I just always wanted to use the phrase "I take great umbrage" in a sentence, and this was the first chance I've had)
<---Livin' life to it's fullest!:D

PS. Ummm, when I admitted to being a member of the Illuminati, I was only kidding... Hmmm... Who's knocking on my door at this hour? Brb (hopefully):cool:

Petrah 06-19-09 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eaglepgc (Post 143740)
Sooo.. Here's mine... lol

I added Needtoknow so I can easily see certain buffs/debuffs

And the "Pope Heroism" is a inside guild joke, lol

Oooo whutchu got there around the map? I like that design :)

MidgetMage55 06-19-09 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silenia (Post 143777)
Oooo whutchu got there around the map? I like that design :)

Looks like the alliance border texture from chinchilla. In chinchilla its default to blue. Never tried to alter its color within its config GUI though i imagine its doable.

Petrah 06-19-09 12:25 PM

Ah, thanks Midge! Was just curious... it looks pretty the way he has it.

eaglepgc 06-19-09 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidgetMage55 (Post 143778)
Looks like the alliance border texture from chinchilla. In chinchilla its default to blue. Never tried to alter its color within its config GUI though i imagine its doable.

That is entirely correct!

neuralassassin 06-19-09 11:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres mine for my shammy Ive switched all nUIs fonts over to morpheus :cool:

voodoodad 06-20-09 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neuralassassin (Post 143850)
Heres mine for my shammy Ive switched all nUIs fonts over to morpheus :cool:

Ok, I know it's posted here somewhere, but I'm too tired and lazy to find it. How do you change the fonts for nUI, and where can I find the morpheus font? Really liking that!

spiel2001 06-20-09 06:03 AM

Here you go Voodoo... http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...+Default+Fonts

voodoodad 06-20-09 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiel2001 (Post 143891)

Thanks Scott! Love ya! (In a purely heterosexual and manlike way, of course) :D

spiel2001 06-20-09 06:08 AM

Dude... meds.... take them.

~lol~

voodoodad 06-20-09 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiel2001 (Post 143894)

~lol~

Dude! You should read some of the OTHER posts I've done this morning!:eek:

spiel2001 06-20-09 06:40 AM

*trembles in fear*

voodoodad 06-20-09 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiel2001 (Post 143896)
*trembles in fear*

/leer on

HEhehEEhEeehHEEEEheee

/leer off

spiritwulf 06-20-09 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiel2001 (Post 143894)

~lol~

Dude i think it IS the Meds, or at least the side efects.....

voodoodad 06-21-09 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiritwulf (Post 143980)
Dude i think it IS the Meds, or at least the side efects.....

No, it's working 12-15 hours every night 5 nights a week, and the fact that I can NOT go to bed until after I check everything new posted on WoWI and reflexively respond to whatever catches my fancy (or ire in some cases).:D

spiel2001 06-21-09 06:30 AM

Well... speaking for me... I love your sense of humor... whatever the source ~grin~

Depresjon 06-21-09 11:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my UI at my sham atm

spiel2001 06-21-09 12:34 PM

Just so folks know... you do *not* have to upload your images to another image hosting site, then link them in here. When you are creating, editing or replying to a message, there's a button below the editing window (scroll down) that says "Manage Attachements" -0- click that and you can upload directly... that way images aren't small and poor quality, etc.

Depresjon 06-22-09 09:40 AM

edited my post ;)

spiel2001 06-22-09 10:15 AM

That's way better... much easier to see... and the artwork looks awesome.

tinyu 06-26-09 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depresjon (Post 144090)
This is my UI at my sham atm

you should totally upload that skin

Xrystal 06-26-09 09:03 AM

Now that I like Depresjon :D

havoxx 06-30-09 09:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's one of my nUI with SegoeUI as the font :D.
I'm gonna start working on a new skin :D, been leveling my alts though ;).

AsheruWolf 06-30-09 02:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is what I did to nUI. :eek:

I know I know good lord is it confusing but I'm used to it.

Petrah 06-30-09 03:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Still trying to get everything to match. Now if only ButtonFacade would skin the aura buttons...

Kodewulf 07-01-09 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silenia (Post 145515)
Still trying to get everything to match. Now if only ButtonFacade would skin the aura buttons...

Oh my, now the pressure is on. :D I'll have to get my head into the code and try to skin those buttons for you. We don't want to have your UI lacking, just because of those pesky buttons. :)

Petrah 07-01-09 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kodewulf (Post 145569)
Oh my, now the pressure is on. :D I'll have to get my head into the code and try to skin those buttons for you. We don't want to have your UI lacking, just because of those pesky buttons. :)

/huge hugs! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

rossman 07-05-09 11:41 PM

My new solo layout

1 Attachment(s)
There are a few things that need to be cleaned up but so far it is working out well.