WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   RealUI (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   Default party bars showing with 6.1 update. (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51976)

frogger5687 02-24-15 10:12 PM

Default party bars showing with 6.1 update.

The default party bars are appearing on my UI with the new update. I also see the grid2 bars. Anyone know how to disable the default ones? Disabling the default raid bars doenst work.

xplosive03 02-25-15 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frogger5687 (Post 306857)
The default party bars are appearing on my UI with the new update. I also see the grid2 bars. Anyone know how to disable the default ones? Disabling the default raid bars doenst work.

Why would you install the 6.1 update when its not even live :p u asking for trouble then ^^
Should be ok today since its live when the servers goes up.

Stevenlandry 02-25-15 04:24 AM

when i llog on after the patch and did my dialy dungeon i was getting the orginal 5 man frames too. i dont know if is was a one time deal or not. but i know i was not the only one to have this since i saw this forum

tsompanis 02-25-15 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevenlandry (Post 306864)
when i llog on after the patch and did my dialy dungeon i was getting the orginal 5 man frames too. i dont know if is was a one time deal or not. but i know i was not the only one to have this since i saw this forum

Yep, hapened to me too with party. In raid looks fine though. (Apart from the grid2 style. Healthbars and Text)

soulesschild 02-25-15 06:40 PM

When you're in a raid click the raid frame thing that's hidden on the top left hand corner and disable the raid frames that way.

Haven't seen the default blizzard party frames as of yet....that or I haven't paid enough attention.

Krimia 02-27-15 08:03 PM

I'm still seeing the default frames in 5-mans. Really annoying considering getting away from the default UI is what I use RealUI for. I'm not getting any errors or anything, they're just always there.

dragonrealms 02-28-15 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krimia (Post 307060)
I'm still seeing the default frames in 5-mans. Really annoying considering getting away from the default UI is what I use RealUI for. I'm not getting any errors or anything, they're just always there.

Go into your Interface settings -> Raid Profiles
Check the box that says Use Raid-Style Party Frames

That fixed it for me; for some reason that setting got reset on me.

Massiveunit 03-02-15 11:08 AM

I have the same problem. I have the default blizz party frames in 5mans. How do I get rid of them?
Thanks,
Massive

Gethe 03-02-15 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonrealms (Post 307073)
Go into your Interface settings -> Raid Profiles
Check the box that says Use Raid-Style Party Frames

This would be the easiest fix

BalwickMaggy 03-03-15 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gethe (Post 307177)
This would be the easiest fix

This fixes the issue of the party frames appearing, but I still have the default raid manager UI component on the left of my screen. (the fly-out thing)

Gethe 03-03-15 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BalwickMaggy (Post 307206)
I still have the default raid manager UI component on the left of my screen. (the fly-out thing)

That's not a bug, it's a feature. ;)

Seriously though, there will be some modifications to it in a future update to make it less intrusive.

BalwickMaggy 03-03-15 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gethe (Post 307219)
That's not a bug, it's a feature. ;)

Seriously though, there will be some modifications to it in a future update to make it less intrusive.

Hah, naturally. We have that one at the top already though. I appreciate this is a lot of work Gethe, and am thankful for you keeping on top of the project.