WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Community Chat (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Grats Scott! (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20869)

gman265 03-08-09 01:47 AM

Grats Scott!

Scott,

Grats on getting listed under Featured Projects and the launch of your brand spanking new NUI site!

Looks good man.

gman

spiel2001 03-08-09 03:27 AM

Thank you Gman... I appreciate that. :D

Seer 03-08-09 05:46 AM

Indeed, well deserved.

Hope you don't go (more) insane now that you have multiple threads to plow through.. :D

neuralassassin 03-08-09 07:41 AM

Congratulations Scott all these new changes for Nui really seems to have got the ball rolling giving it the exposure and respect that it deserves. The new site looks awesome so far cant wait to see the continued development of the community and the add-on.:D:D:D:D:D

jabathehutt 03-08-09 09:44 AM

Ye i want to congratulate you as well Scott the website looks awsome and the way you document the addon is just brilliant.
Cant wait until next version comes.
Always exciting to test them and use new features.

WALLIEDIRT 03-08-09 10:13 AM

Niiice big man on the block now. Congrats :D

Anjalena 03-08-09 02:14 PM

Kick ass, Scott! Never doubted this would happen. After all, I knew it was awesome from the first time I started using it. Anyone NOT using this addon just doesn't have their head screwed on straight. That's alright... we'll infect the other hosts soo... uhh, I mean, we'll get the word out. *wink*

*wonders if she's gained her 10 charisma back that Scott took away* *grin*

Sodorfo 03-08-09 02:43 PM

Congrats!

just wanted to add my $0.02 and say thanks and congrats! :D

trezy 03-08-09 10:32 PM

Gratz man, looks excellent. I've stopped playing WoW for the time being, but I always look forward to your emails to see how nUI is advancing. Keep up the great work. Every time I read one of your emails I want to come back to WoW even more. :P

FluffyCow 03-09-09 12:07 PM

Grats on making the big scene on WoWI! As I've said over and over in my measly 6 or so posts, keep up the great work. If only my friend would use this and not his stupid mish-mosh of stock and user-created addons I could actually play my characters on his computer..

iljott 03-09-09 12:26 PM

Well deserved congrats Scott!! :banana:

Anjalena 03-10-09 04:29 PM

I just have to say that every time I see the subject title for the daily email I get about this thread "Grats Scott!", my eyeballs always see "Great Scott!!" *rofl* I can even hear Christopher Lloyd's voice. *giggle*

spiel2001 03-10-09 05:06 PM

roflmao

:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjalena (Post 119674)
I just have to say that every time I see the subject title for the daily email I get about this thread "Grats Scott!", my eyeballs always see "Great Scott!!" *rofl* I can even hear Christopher Lloyd's voice. *giggle*

gman265 03-13-09 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjalena (Post 119674)

LOL... I thought the same thing as I was typing it.

Flinger 03-27-09 03:28 PM

Just droped by to add my Gratz to everyone else's.

The new site is great, nice graphics, and all the info on the addon is availlable and easy to find.

I've been quite busy these days, so i haven't been able to follow nUI's development as i whish i did, but all the new features seem very cool. As soon as i have some time i'll check the latest version.

GZ Spiel, and keep up the great work.